Poker Room for Omaha and Spin and Go?

• siokdai
      siokdai
      Basic
      Hi, im new in Pokerstrategy :) and im sorry for my English!
      I have 2 questions.... I want start play in new poker room (not pokerstars or fulltilt)
      I want play about PLO10 and PLO25... i was try 888... about traffic its not so much :(
      Also i like Spin and Go... but only Pokerstars have spin and go? athoer poker room with Spin and go???
      I wait answer and thank you very much :)
      Angelina.
  • 4 replies
    • siokdai
      siokdai
      Basic
      nobody answer? thanks
    • Smudge0501
      Smudge0501
      Bronze
      netbet , titan ( some poker room of ipoker ) have twister poker . it's like spin & go of poker stars .
      You can review : http://www.pokerstrategy.com/partners/
      sorry for my english
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Siokdai,

Spin gos, you will find at PKR, and all ipoker rooms,,

When it comes to PLO i am not sure about traffic and i hope someone out here can help us with that question, will try look around little also and see if how it looks.

Regards/ Rompas
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      PLO25 at PKR is almost dead; PLO10 is raked brutally there (at 10%, as opposed to the NL/PLO25+ 5%) and thus unplayable.

Jackpot SnGs do enjoy decent traffic there even at the $12 level at peak hours.

A drawback is that there are surprisingly many regs for that slow software. An advantage is that 3-reg games happen seldom at PKR because it's possible to reject a seat and they understand it and won't sit into a game where there are 2 regs already, but will wait until the client allows to join another one instead. On iPoker, it's impossible to 'reserve' a seat (see the prospective opponents without buying in), and it's impossible to unregister even on the beta client if you're the third participant to be sat in.