Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.25
      MP1:
      $8.30

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:spade: , K:heart:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.10) T:heart: , Q:heart: , K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, MP1 raises to $1.40, Hero raises to $1.75 (All-In), MP1 calls $0.35.

Turn: ($4.60) 3:heart:
      River: ($4.60) Q:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.60

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows full house, damas sobre reyes (Qs Kh)
      MP1 shows dos pares, reyes y damas (9h Kc)

Hero wins with full house, damas sobre reyes (Qs Kh)

tis villain just doesnt knows what folding means, and bets anything...

just after this hand i have a double stack and 99 comes. as my BRM is pretty decent i always take a chance with hands like these...

the villain is the same but idk why elephant doesnt show stats:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $4.40

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 9:spade: , 9:heart:
      UTG2 raises to $0.20, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, 2 folds, UTG2 calls $0.60.

Flop: ($1.75) T:club: , 7:club: , 4:club: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $2.00, UTG2 raises to $4.00, Hero calls $1.60 (All-In), UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Turn: ($8.95) 5:heart:
      River: ($8.95) 4:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $8.95

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows dos pares, nueves y cuatros (9s 9h)
      UTG2 shows una pareja de cuatros (Jc Ad)

Hero wins with dos pares, nueves y cuatros (9s 9h)

i almost had a heart attack waiting, maybe he had hit his T8o...
      lol...
  • 7 replies
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Hand2:

Fold/call/3bet pf are all possible.

Fold: Nice and easy, play supertight til the BB and see your BR increase :P

Call: See a flop relatively cheaply trying to encourage a multiway pot. Slightly +EV I imagine but this guy seems a bit loose so you may not always be able to extract the full value for your cards when you do hit your set. You will also be able to win unimproved sometimes.

3bet: Slightly more +EV but much more risky and difficult to play.

As played versus this crazy I'd check behind on the flop and bet most turns if checked to. This is where your hand is difficult to play (easily avoided PF).

NB. villain is favourite to win on flop.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nunki
      As played versus this crazy I'd check behind on the flop and bet most turns if checked to. This is where your hand is difficult to play (easily avoided PF).
      I don't agree with this, we are heads up (basic strategy says to bet) and we still have to protect since chances he is holding a ten is not as high as chances he is holding something like QJ KJ AJ Ax ... you name it. The three clubs are indeed very bad for hero's equity here but we don't want to see neither a :club: , JQKA on turn.

I wouldn't overbet tho ( that may not make any diference ) ... but I would bet something like $1.5, Fish won't fold and It will make it easier/cheaper to get away on a very ugly turn.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Jaime001254,

I still stress that I do not like results, if ''results'' was an Animal, I would kill it instantly :D

I will agree on Nunki to check behind on the flop to get more information. You got a doubled stack and you are either way ahead or way behind. And I think it is the latter one most of the time.

So I agree with:
      Best Regards,
      Gerv
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      I will agree on Nunki to check behind on the flop to get more information. You got a doubled stack and you are either way ahead or way behind. And I think it is the latter one most of the time.
      Isn't way ahead way behind when there are no draws out there ? There are 3 clubs, any J:club: or higher is flipping already :rolleyes:
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I even see monkeys pushing 8:h8 on a board like this but in general you are more behind (50/50 or even worse against a made flush etc.)
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hand 2:

I would play a normal 3x raise preflop, so to 0.60$.

On the flop I would check his fold to c-bet stat and decide whether to bet or not based on that. Against unknown I'd bet normal 2/3 of the pot. And if opponent shows any resistance other than fold I would play c/f. The hand is waaaay too weak to stack a double stack on it imo.
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      way ahead/way behind is really something different

here we are either way behind or slightly ahead ^^

against this monkey bet/push seems fine, especially after 3betting preflop...if you dont want to go broke on this board, dont reraise preflop, you wont find a better board very often