This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[2-7] 0.1c/0.2c [9h 8s 7c 2d 3d]

• DeuceToSeven
      DeuceToSeven
      Basic
      Hand played: "What is the right move against unknown after the last draw?"

*** DEALING HANDS ***
      Dealt to HERO [2d 3d 9h Jd 8s]
      Hero BTN OR
      Villian BB call >> is unknown
      *** FIRST DRAW ***
      Villian discards 3 cards
      Hero discards 1card [Jd]
      Dealt to Hero[2d 3d 9h 8s] [8h] >> i got a nother 8 that means half of the rough/smooth 8 low possible combos are dead.
      Villian checks
      Hero bets >> i bet cause Villian discards more cards then me; and i have Position, plus another 8 is dead.
      Villian calls
      *** SECOND DRAW ***
      Villian discards 2 cards
      Hero discards 1 card [8h]
      Villian checks
      Hero bets >> bet again cause i have a 1 cards advantage, killt one 8 and have position (same reasons like before)
      Villian calls
      *** THIRD DRAW ***
      Villian stands pat
      Hero stands pat on [9h 8s 7c 2d 3d]
      Villian checks
      Should Hero bet/fold, bet/call or check behind? >> This is a thin spot, villian stands pat cause he we were drawing on the 2nd Draw, that means Villian would have with J low against us ~40% Equity. He could held J low, T low, so i could bet and get one more money from Txxxx (and often from Jxxxx). What do you think is bet/fold, bet/call or check behind the best line? And why?
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, DeuceToSeven,
      Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com EN community forums!

I'm checking behind, but I'm squeaky tight.
      You have pretty close to the worst 9 vs an unknown.

He completed his hand on 2nd draw. Would he stand with a T or J with another draw to come?

Disclaimer: I am NOT a 2-7 expert!;

Cheers,
      VS