This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[2-7] 0.1c/0.2c [86543]

• DeuceToSeven
      DeuceToSeven
      Basic
      Hi LTD freaks,

i have a hand played what makes me a sleepless night. I thought hours about this hand.
      I cant find the hand in my history so here are the facts:

6max:
      Villian UTG OR
      Hero Coldcall BB
      ***FIRST DRAW***
      Hero 1 Discard >> i had J8543, and got for a J a 8
      Villian 2 Discard
      Hero BET > cause i have a 1 card advantage
      Villian CALL
      ***SECOND DRAW***
      Hero 1 Discard >> i had 88654. i gave a 8 and got a 6 >> 86 543
      Villian 2 Dicards
      Hero Bet >> of course i bet, cause i have a rough 8 in a Headsup Situation and Villian had 2 DC
      Villian RAISE >> wtf, how can somebody have 2 Discards and hit a better hand?
      Hero ??? >> What do you think should i do call/fold/raise? When i call, should i give up the 8 rough and draw to a 76543? Just for 4 Outs(4 times the deuce)? Or should i call and stay pat, check to Villian and hope for a checkbehind after 3 Draw? Or fold OOP in a HU spot vs. a Villian who discards 2 Cards?
  • 3 replies
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      76543 is a straight and you will lose.
      If you want to draw to a better hand, you should throw the 6 and hope for 2, or throw both 8 and 6 which would be insane...

Just call since you block alot of low cards, stand pat and if he stands pat too you can find a fold, but should probably call /not sure, its not my game/.
    • DeuceToSeven
      DeuceToSeven
      Basic
      :f_thumbsup:
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Bronze
      I think you mistyped your hand in the 2nd draw action there? I am assuming you hit an 86543 on the 2nd draw

I would go into call down mode, he doesn't know you are pat yet and could do this with any 8 and some 9's maybe even worse.