Quiz Rules

• Fish1980
      Fish1980
      Bronze
      Hi There,

Just wondering whether it is possible to actively use the website to research questions, while completing the quiz for beginners cash?

Some of the rules regarding issues such as raise amounts appear different on this website, so I'm trying to 're-learn' what I've been taught, in order to pass the test :-)

Also, is there anywhere I can get feedback, if I fail the test? I'd like to know what areas need improvement, and how far / near I am to passing and getting my hands on the filthy lucre!!

Thanks,

Fish1980.
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey Fish

You're actively encouraged to use the articles to pass the quiz. The idea is all the answers are in there, and that by applying the articles information to pass the quiz, you're demonstrating a willingness to apply the pokerstrategy.com strategies :)

Can't remember if there's a feedback to the quiz.. just make sure you use the articles and you'll be fine.

Good luck - pokerstrategy.com rocks!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Fish1980,

You are not allowed to browse the articles while you are taking the quiz.

Best,
      thunder
    • Fish1980
      Fish1980
      Bronze
      Thanks Waiboy, it seems you were right!!

I have finally passed the test at 3rd attempt!!

It's funny, 'coz each player will have their own individual table style, so the questions regarding whether to raise, fold or call would normally depend upon the individual I guess.

I managed to learn the right answers and look forward to future success on Party Poker!!

Thanks,

Ollie.
    • lucychan28
      lucychan28
      Basic
      the quizz is very easy for me. after read the article ,i pass it. :D