PokerInDaButts Road to HighStakes

• PokerInDaButt
      Sup Bros.

My Goal is to start playing 5/10 HU and 6m games. I don't care if its just bumhunting or im playing in the toughest line ups, I just want to be rolled and playing and winning in 1knl+ games.

Currently I have been playing mostly HU up to 200nl, and just starting out with 6max. 6max is also one of the reasons why I wanted to start this blog as I feel I am not so good at it, It will be good for me to have some opinions from others and anything I post that is 6max related. HU i feel super comfortable playing, regs or fish...doesn't really matter, although I do avoid the most tough regs as most of the time its kinda pointless to battle them.

And yea, basically 6max is really regs check/calling Flops with overpairs in 3b pots, i don't get it...

Heres some graph for the year.

• 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      Hello PokerInDaButt

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I have fixed your graph, because only if your bronze member or higher you can show your pictures.
      The easiest way to get the bronze status is to use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you all the best with crushing the mid stake HU tables :gl: