This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerInDaButts Road to HighStakes

• PokerInDaButt
      PokerInDaButt
      Basic
      Sup Bros.

My Goal is to start playing 5/10 HU and 6m games. I don't care if its just bumhunting or im playing in the toughest line ups, I just want to be rolled and playing and winning in 1knl+ games.

Currently I have been playing mostly HU up to 200nl, and just starting out with 6max. 6max is also one of the reasons why I wanted to start this blog as I feel I am not so good at it, It will be good for me to have some opinions from others and anything I post that is 6max related. HU i feel super comfortable playing, regs or fish...doesn't really matter, although I do avoid the most tough regs as most of the time its kinda pointless to battle them.

And yea, basically 6max is really weird...like regs check/calling Flops with overpairs in 3b pots, i don't get it...

Heres some graph for the year.

• 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello PokerInDaButt

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I have fixed your graph, because only if your bronze member or higher you can show your pictures.
      The easiest way to get the bronze status is to use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you all the best with crushing the mid stake HU tables :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987