Can't type in my ftp account name and support/security aren't helping much.

• Danda89
      I registered my account on 2.December here and on FullTiltPoker but couldn't type in my ftp name in because someone typed it as theirs(wrongly as I was able to make ftp account with that name).

Today still nothing is resolved support ticket team asks me to send them screenshot of my ftp account and when when I do they say I must send email to .Why not tell me in the first place to send email there?

Then I send email and security@pokerstrategy is doing nothing as I sent last email week,now I created new ticket and support is telling me that I should resend it again.And what if they don't do anything again,I will be making another ticket with them telling me that maybe they didn't receive it.

Do you want me to go sit at play money tables or something as clearly this screenshot thing doesn't work.
  • 1 reply
    • TinoLaan
      Hi Danda89,

Welcome to!

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing. Usually our security team is able to check any documents and/or screenshots that get sent to them relatively quickly, but unfortunately there are exceptions sometimes. Sadly it appears that you are one of those exceptions. My apologies for this.

Judging from the ticket you sent, you've sent another email with the screenshot. Hopefully our security team will be able to look into this soon now. Once they've checked the screenshot, they'll get in touch with customer service. They will then get back to you with the results and more information. Hopefully they will do this sooner rather than later.

If you run into any further delays with this, please let me know in this thread. I'll then be happy to personally look into this for you further.

Keep us posted.