Hi-Not so new to poker

• Betawatchout
      Betawatchout
      Bronze
      But i am new to SSS. I like it! Just finished a session and im up $7 haha.
      I would like to say well done to pokerstrategy as well becuase i got my money in 12 hours!!!! i didnt even expect that. anyway i play at stars and am i getting those vpps cleared!
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Betawatchout,

welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:
      1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Welcome to PokerStrategy Betawatchout,

I was in the same boat as yourself, experienced over several years but opened my mind to PS's sss & gone back to basics.

I highly recommend you try to (temporarily) forget your previous play and concentrate on the guides provided. Once you have mastered sss you can experiment more & more, but first things first.

Wishing you every success & look forward to hearing of your development real soon.

Bart