This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KQo MP3 NL10

• caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Known players:       
      BB:
      $10,50
      Hero:
      $12,92

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:heart: , Q:club:
      UTG2 calls $0,10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,50, 3 folds, BB calls $0,40, UTG2 folds.

Flop: ($1,15) 8:heart: , 5:heart: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,70, BB raises to $1,50, Hero calls $0,80.

Turn: ($4,15) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $2,10, Hero calls $2,10.

River: ($8,35) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      BB raises $6,40 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $14,75

I can't expect to win with a K or Q here after his 3bet on the flop right?
      So I suppose I can only count on my flush outs.

I'm discounting 1 out because I only have 2nd flush. So, with 8 outs I suppose I can call the flop 3bet.

But can I call the turn bet? It's half a pot and I'd have to stack him when I hit my flush, but do you think I CAN stack him? It'll be just way too obvious... I think I'm only getting paid off if he himself has already hit a flush whichi might be quite probable, considering his aggressivness.. the only other possibility I can think of is that he's on a set, in which case he wouldn't really call a shove if a 4th heart came out.

What do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      He maybe on a draw all so with this stupid RR. If he is doing this with draw or with a made flush you can 4bet him on the flop and fold to a shove. If he is on a draw he is folding and if he have a made flush you are maybe even dead. I can not see him minRR you with set here.

And why you are discounting outs. If the A hit you have the nuts then.
      It maybe obvious for you,but from a guy that makes minRR on such a flop you can not expect much.

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      SInce you don´t have nut flushdraw then there is also an arguemenet folding turn, since you don´t draw to nuts and he could hold A high flush(draw) or set which he´d c/f if 4-th flushcard comes.