caltabiano
      Bronze
      Known players:       
      BB:
      $10,50
      Hero:
      $12,92

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:heart: , Q:club:
      UTG2 calls $0,10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,50, 3 folds, BB calls $0,40, UTG2 folds.

Flop: ($1,15) 8:heart: , 5:heart: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,70, BB raises to $1,50, Hero calls $0,80.

Turn: ($4,15) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $2,10, Hero calls $2,10.

River: ($8,35) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      BB raises $6,40 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $14,75

I can't expect to win with a K or Q here after his 3bet on the flop right?
      So I suppose I can only count on my flush outs.

I'm discounting 1 out because I only have 2nd flush. So, with 8 outs I suppose I can call the flop 3bet.

But can I call the turn bet? It's half a pot and I'd have to stack him when I hit my flush, but do you think I CAN stack him? It'll be just way too obvious... I think I'm only getting paid off if he himself has already hit a flush whichi might be quite probable, considering his aggressivness.. the only other possibility I can think of is that he's on a set, in which case he wouldn't really call a shove if a 4th heart came out.

What do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      He maybe on a draw all so with this stupid RR. If he is doing this with draw or with a made flush you can 4bet him on the flop and fold to a shove. If he is on a draw he is folding and if he have a made flush you are maybe even dead. I can not see him minRR you with set here.

And why you are discounting outs. If the A hit you have the nuts then.
      It maybe obvious for you,but from a guy that makes minRR on such a flop you can not expect much.

Best regards,
      kukkiwonBG
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      SInce you don´t have nut flushdraw then there is also an arguemenet folding turn, since you don´t draw to nuts and he could hold A high flush(draw) or set which he´d c/f if 4-th flushcard comes.