Poker HUD for Elephant

• CSB4Design
      Hi all

I just installed .66 version of Elephant today and after some fighting with Postgre, I have it working and importing.

So I tried turning the HUD on and the stats virtually covered my tables.

I tried downloading the Poker Ace layout, but the file format is different.

Anyone got the xml required version?

• 4 replies
    • CSB4Design
      OK guys, forget the layout!!! Sorted

I am still trying to understand the HUD, unfortunately, I don't know if this is the version of elephant that this problem belongs, but the 8 items we put into the HUD are not listed in the options for selection, some are btu most aren't unless they a named slightly.

Could some take a screenshot of their HUD options or send me the xml file of their layout. I'm playing FR FL.
    • straddler71

Are u having elephant problems? Hehheh. LOL. I'll try and help you out. Thats a familiar user id you have, you play on party at FL don't you. Remember playing against you alot.

Okay if you still have the default settings on, here are what they mean starting at top left and then across. VP$IP, fold bb to steal, open raise late position and raise preflop. At the bottom the values are aggression factor average, won dollar at showdown, went to showdown when saw flop and hand count.

If you click on the picture of the elephant on the top left of the screen, click on hud settings then go into hud settings you can add whatever values you want. The numbers on the screen look a little irrating at times but you will get used to it.

You said the 8 items aren't available for selection, they should be. They should be located in the statistic column on the bottom right. Im still using version 60 at the moment, no problems with it whatsoever.

If you have any other questions give me a shout in my blog, just click on my story in my signature. Good luck. Sorry to say I won't be seeing you at the fl tables anytime soon. See ya.
    • CSB4Design
      Elephant problems indeed HEHEHE and yes I play FR FL moving up to next level.

I have tried changing all the items and now have done so successfully but I have had to change both FL FR and Standard settings and I have to load the standard settings each time I play.

Furthermore, the stats don't appear, I have to keep going into Elephant HUD Settings and selecting and deselecting various options before they come up and sometimes even then the numbers that come out are random and multiplied.

I think on the next release of software then should just have the stats appear for those that are active in the hand and when they fold then the stats become hidden but I am not sure how interactive Elephant is with the software so maybe this is not possible.

Also, since the 8 items that PS recommend should be set as standard so players can set up and play instead of taking hours and hours trying to figure this out.

For those having Postgre problems, I have the solution with Users and NTFS problems, just gimme a shout.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      All users had problems with the HUD using the v66.

We made some important fixes in the v67 which is online now. Please make sure you upgrade!