Skrill account locked.

• casados
      Here the story goes.

I had a steam account with games for sale for long time, finally I found someone who's interested in purchasing it, I usually take Paypal or Neteller, but the guy only had Skrill available so I agreed to make an account in skrill and sell it to him.

I made the account, received the money and all worked excellent, I got noticed skrill funds can be transfer to neteller so I did it. All went smooth till I sold another account, I received the money again and I just let the funds in my skrill account for 24-48 hours. So I decided to deposit it into my neteller.

And now it happens. "Sorry, we can't transfer the funds please contact us". I made a ticket about this 7 days ago, got no replies. Then I search in google another way for contact skrill and I got noticed they as twitter and offer support over there, so I followed their Twitter and sent them messages, THEN FINALLY! , they replied to my support ticket in less than 24 hours after I told them via twitter, they asked for documents, passport, proof of address. I sent it all, plus selfies and all they required. Now I am waiting for more than 1 week for be able to use my skrill account and today I just cannot access to my skrill account anymore.

It says "Account locked", I got not reply from them yet and I had funds there also. Then I noticed in google too much people happening this to em so I can now realize my account got closed with my funds into.

Is there something I can do? , all the info I put was legit, waited too much, whenever I call them they don't reply and it also costs too much calling from my country.

Any help?
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Hey casados,

Welcome to :welcome:

All you can do is keep trying to contact their support any way you can. Also note that contacting support by phone is only available during normal business hours (GMT), Mon-Fri.

Is your Neteller account still OK?