[Application] CANCELLED

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Here are some results first:

Stars (all)

Stars (Scheduled MTT only)

2015 on Stars

Some bigger cashes incl in past Sunday Million Anniversary, winning Hot $2.20 and FT Hot $22

Selling up to 60% of Anniversary Sunday Million at 1.16.

$5 = 2% (min)
      $12.5 = 5%
      $25 = 10%
      $50 = 20%

Rules:
      -if time constraints allow, will consult backers for any deal making and use majority opinion to decide
      -one-off stake.
      - if money is not received before MTT commences, you do not have action and any money sent after MTT begins will be refunded.

I believe in having decent % of self in tourney because if you believe you're a winning player you'd have as much of yourself as you can sensibly afford to. I'd honestly like to have 100% of myself but BR doesn't allow, if I don't sell 60% I still might use non BR money and still play since Anniversary editions of SM is such insanely good value at this high of a BI.

I played last years Sunday Million anniversary (placed 2320/50432 for $403.45) , the prize pool attracts tons of fish and I am confident my expected ROI will be much higher than 16% however I don't have huge MTT sample size as was previously a cash game player so I think a lower markup is fairer.

Recently been playing MTT on WPN after quitting cash, WPN profit is a lot higher than it says because I won satellite and got $540 seat to MDS, played it, and it didn't count satellite as +$540, but counted playing it as -$540 despite this I still have $240 profit from 21 MTTs on this site, so you can imagine I'm running and playing pretty well on there so far (had 4 final tables, with 1 first and 2 seconds)

Am comfortable playing higher buy in tournaments, have played SM several times including non-anniversary (they're definitely way less soft when its not anniversary), and the $540 Million Dollar Sunday on WPN.

haven't done a stake before but feedback can go here afterwards. :f_cool:
  • 12 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by metza
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Selling up to 60% of Anniversary Sunday Million at 1.16. I believe in having decent % of self in tourney because if you believe you're a winning player you'd have as much of yourself as you can sensibly afford to. I'd honestly like to have 100% of myself but BR doesn't allow, if I don't sell 60% I still might use non BR money and still play since Anniversary SM is such insanely good value at this high of a BI.

I played last years Sunday Million anniversary (placed 2320/50432 for $403.45) , the prize pool attracts tons of fish and I am confident my expected ROI will be much higher than 16% however I don't have huge MTT sample size as was previously a cash game player so I think a lower markup is fairer.

$5 = 2% (min)
      $12.5 = 5%
      $25 = 10%
      $50 = 20%

Rules:
      -if time constraints allow, will consult backers for any deal making and use majority opinion to decide
      -one-off stake.
      - if money is not received before MTT commences, you do not have action and any money sent after MTT begins will be refunded.

Here are some results:

Stars (all)

Stars (Scheduled MTT only)

WPN (mtt only)

Recently been playing MTT on Black Chip, won about $600 in 20 mtts (average buy in ~$10, obviously running hot too) with 3 or 4 final tables not just 1 big bink. The graph doesn't look that great cos I satted into a $540 MDS on points, and so there's a $540 drop, even though I won the $540 seat which isn't showing up as +$540, which is kinda annoying.

2015 on Stars

Some bigger cashes incl in past Sunday Million Anniversary, winning Hot $2.20 and FT Hot $22

Am comfortable playing higher buy in tournaments, have played SM several times including non-anniversary (they're definitely way less soft when its not anniversary), and the $540 Million Dollar Sunday on WPN.

I will be playing this ( and possibly sunday storm) and will therefore be playing far fewer tables than most of the sunday grinders too which should lead to better decisions.

Despite the smallish sample size I think there's enough big wins and FTs that people can be confident I'm gonna be +EV in a donk infested SM and if not then don't buy. :f_drink:

haven't done a stake before but feedback can go here afterwards. :f_cool:
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Interested in swapping a one ball?
    • Holidej
      Holidej
      Bronze
      I would like 2%.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      what does this mean haha
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Holidej
      I would like 2%.
      Sweet, reserved.

Don't send yet though. Will see how much % gets booked in a few days and decide what to do after that.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      5%, please.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by metza
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      what does this mean haha
      It means that Gary wants to buy 1% ('one ball') of your SM but give you not money but a 1% share in his own SM (the same tourney). So neither of you will send anything beforehand; if he cashes for more than you, he'll send you 1% of the difference; likewise, if you cash bigger than him, you'll send him 1% of the difference. That will allow to reduce the needed volume of player transfers.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Exactly what Tony said!
    • nickycakes
      nickycakes
      Bronze
      in for 5%
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Hey guys, gonna cancel this stake request sorry, not enough interest. :f_frown:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      There's still another 6 days.... :(
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Rational Services have the same 6 days to fix the lag at their servers, but I doubt they'll manage to do it in time :f_rolleyes:

I fully understand metza's decision to cancel the Stars grind - it's just too risky.