Moneybookers question

• pareto
      pareto
      Bronze
      My moneybookers is initially set in Canadian currency when I first sign in there. Is it possible to change the currency into another (eg. into USD or euro)?

Also where can I see the exchange rate at moneybookers?
  • 4 replies
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      I don't know if you can change it but you can open another one in the currency you want to have.
      About the exchange rate, I think that they are depended on some other source and I believe is changing during a day. There should be a link on moneybookers website or maybe they just have a sneaky explanation that they provide you with the best possible exchange rate.

BTW I always use some poker room to exchange $ into £ and to send to my account/bank. And I use monebookers only to swap money between poker rooms. I cannot tell you details but I count that once and that option was for me slighlty cheaper, at least at that time.
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      You can't change the currency unless you haven't made any transactions yet.

Originally posted by eudodo
      I don't know if you can change it but you can open another one in the currency you want to have.
      It is not allowed to have more than one account.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      yep, only one account is allowed! Opening another account will just get you into troubles. Go to mail support>profile>general requires and ask if they can change it for you. Also give a clear explanation on why do you want them to change it. ;)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi pareto,

As far as I know if you haven't had a balance yet (haven't made any transaction), you can change your account currency.

Best,
      thunder