mobile device icon gone ??

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      hi.

Does anyone know if that mobile device icon next to screenname on table was removed by stars, or if not can some please direct to where you turn it on because I haven't found it anywhere in the options/tools...

• 9 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      So far I know it they removed the icon, because it could influence the game to much.
      Tablet and phone icons could be a sign of a fish.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Tablet and phone icons could be a sign of a fish.
      This.
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Also, pictures of cats are a big sign of a fish :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by nsavov
      Also, pictures of cats are a big sign of a fish :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface:
      Maybe our mods are fish. :wtf: My avatar used to be my cat but now it is either a stylised tiger or my favourite NRL team logo (also a tiger).

What can I say? Cats IZ cool. :truestory:

• nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Obviously a joke. :f_grin:
      I have a cat at home myself, exact copy of NutzAreOk's avatar :f_thumbsup:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have used my cat avatar on PokerStars as well, but now I use a PokerStrategy avatar.
      On long run I don’t think an avatar would change things, but it could influence the game for sure.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      thanks for response, but there is something , I have a JIVARO hud and it shows mobile or tablet icons on players.....
    • Styr
      Styr
      Gold
      I am looking forward when Amaya removes the Country information, connectivity information, avatars altogether, and bans multitableing.

Oh, and I hope they do it sooner, rather than later. This way there is a higher chance that a competitor will take over.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Gold
      well I agree that avatars should stay , country info should be hidden, maxtables one can play at cash should be 9 at the top ( just changing vip system wont chase grindtard robots away as they are brainwashed by point gahtering) , limit the no. of tables would be good but tourneys should stay as many as you can handle,...

but the funny thing is all those who were protesting and shitting about the changes they still play like they did before LOL, so much of being a pokers bitch :f_drink: