Looking to make a nl 6 max zoom study group skype

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Looking to create a active group of people who want to improve together .Will be removing inactive players. We will be doing sweats sessions, hand reviews and etc .We can also do non poker related activities. If you are interested send me a pm and a little info on yourself and what you play and why you want to join.
  • 12 replies
    • tormentile
      tormentile
      Bronze
      Want to join, add my to friends so i can write pm
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      id love to join
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      what limits are you playing?
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I am thinking this group will be micros limit, but if you are higher feel free to join also :s_thumbsup:
    • zaephyr
      zaephyr
      Bronze
      Hey, I'm ex-smallstakes grinder from Slovenia. After couple of years off poker I started playing it again this summer. As i knew the game changed quite a bit in those years I started at nl10 and quickly moved to nl25, where i play ATM. I play+study (mostly play :P ) 3-6h a day.

Why would I like to join the group?
      Group will give me some stracture that will "force" me to study more and to be more active (hand discussion, overall poker talk etc.) and ofc socializing with fellow poker players in a lonely world of poker cant be bad :D .
      I think being in a group will speed up my progress (and hopefully my input can speedup groups progress :P ).
    • tormentile
      tormentile
      Bronze
      This makes us at least 4 players. Do you think we can start today or tommorow with sweats or something? No rush but the sooner we start the more quickly we will become better players
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      If you want to join you must send me a pm after I added you to friends and we can go from their.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by mute20
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I am thinking this group will be micros limit, but if you are higher feel free to join also :s_thumbsup:
      I am also micro player, confident now with NL5. Was some time ago trying NL25, but never had any good results with it. Was beating NL10. Now trying again NL10, so far down 8 stacks over 1400 hands :)

I am not sure how active will I be, it will depend on how quality discussions will be I guess, also I have little amount of time. But I am now in one group which does not feel very active.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Have 4 people in the group looking to add more people. We will probably be doing a sweat session in the next few days!
    • Inv1ctus83
      Inv1ctus83
      Bronze
      Hey mute20 pls add me as a friend so I can send you a pm!
    • ferrari1f
      ferrari1f
      Bronze
      I would be interested but I'm looking to join a Skype group with players who're playing at the 16/25/50 NL Level. If your group is offering that, then I'd like to join.

I just feel that there's a huge difference between 10 and 16 NL already. Same applies for 25 and 50. It just needs player of that level to be able to become all better players.

Small side note ... At the moment I'm also playing 10 NL but I'm planning to move up pretty soon. So 10 NL and above would be interesting for me.

Send me a PM !
    • RMSjoshua
      RMSjoshua
      Bronze
      i,m gonna write you an pm now
      edit send you an friend request after i wil send you an pm