This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Trying To Bluff Split Pot In Poker? And Fun Poker Fact

• crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Trying To Bluff Split Pot In Poker? And Fun Poker Fact

I am trying to bluff allmost every time I think there is split pot.But, in some rare accasions I do not bluff when I think it is split pot (when pot is not big and when my opponent thinks that I play only on my good cards; opponent is probably going to call my pot bet and then he will see that I bluff alot and I do not want that to happend). What do you think, Ragazzi? I am talking about HU SNG.
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Not sure why your calling the flop in the first place. He has now only 90 behind.
      So it’s difficult to set him on a hand anyway and on turn he will shove a lot of the time.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Not sure why your calling the flop in the first place. He has now only 90 behind.
      So it’s difficult to set him on a hand anyway and on turn he will shove a lot of the time.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      I really appreciate your opinion. I like how you think at poker. You helped me alot before too. Thank you.