Whether you think you can, or you think you can't–you're right

• dudiloiu
      dudiloiu
      Bronze
      Hello. My name is Razvan, I am 34 years old and I live Romania. I have a wife and a little boy of 2 and a half years old. My family is awesome, I love them very much, I love playing with my kid and doing all sort of childish things together. I am a professional football player, enjoying every second on the field.Football and computers were a very big part of my childhood and when I was 18 years old I decided to focus more on the first one.

By the way, this is my first blog ever , so this is a new thing for me, I am a bit out of my comfort zone, so feel free to comment or advise me in any way.

I made my first steps in poker about 6 years ago, when I started playing a game which seemed entertaining(I was such a big fish than and I still am , just in a different way). Afterwards I discovered, by mistake, a poker training site and it was a pretty big impact for me. Everything was new at I learned a lot of stuff there. The way that I looked at the game changed by 180 degrees and I managed to become a winning player at the micros, starting from NL2 with a bankroll of 50$. I had money to play bigger limits , but I wanted to play without investing any of my money . I climb up to NL100 – this was in 2012 playing NL 6max , but than I stopped playing because I had to prepare for my wedding and very quick after my wife got pregnant so I kind of put poker on the 3rd place.

The love for the game got me back and I started playing again at the beginning of this year I think and I was very astonished of how much the game has changed. When I played before it was like swimming in a sea with a couple of sharks and lot of fish , but now it felt like swimming in a sea full of sharks :) .

Well, it’s a pretty long post for me , I am not used to share my thoughts online, but this will definitely change. I am looking forward to meet new people sharing the same goal and learning from each other.

Let’s hit the road !
  • 3 replies
    • Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Good luck mate ! Nice name by the way .:coolface:
    • wimNP
      wimNP
      Bronze
      Great career, Sir. Respect.
    • dudiloiu
      dudiloiu
      Bronze
      It’s time for a small update.

Last days were mostly family time , we went to see our relatives. My kid loved the time spent with his grandparents and his little cousin. I didn’t have time for gym , but I managed to get together with some old buddies from my native town and play some football. It was good after all that eating and drinking.

Even though I didn’t have much time these days , I still managed to make some time for studying:

I studied module 1 and 2
      I started module 3
      I read NOBS book ( 3 times up to now)
      I downloaded and played aroound a bit with Uhlvar Equity Trainer
      I posted 3 hands on the forum ( homework )
      I downloaded the HM2 Hud and implemented it
      I didn’t have time to actually play any hands , but I plan on doing that later today or tomorrow after I finish module 3 or 4.

What do you guys think about moving to PT4? Does anyone has any offer for it?