This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't–you're right

• dudiloiu
      dudiloiu
      Bronze
      Hello. My name is Razvan, I am 34 years old and I live Romania. I have a wife and a little boy of 2 and a half years old. My family is awesome, I love them very much, I love playing with my kid and doing all sort of childish things together. I am a professional football player, enjoying every second on the field.Football and computers were a very big part of my childhood and when I was 18 years old I decided to focus more on the first one.

By the way, this is my first blog ever , so this is a new thing for me, I am a bit out of my comfort zone, so feel free to comment or advise me in any way.

I made my first steps in poker about 6 years ago, when I started playing a game which seemed entertaining(I was such a big fish than and I still am , just in a different way). Afterwards I discovered, by mistake, a poker training site and it was a pretty big impact for me. Everything was new at I learned a lot of stuff there. The way that I looked at the game changed by 180 degrees and I managed to become a winning player at the micros, starting from NL2 with a bankroll of 50$. I had money to play bigger limits , but I wanted to play without investing any of my money . I climb up to NL100 – this was in 2012 playing NL 6max , but than I stopped playing because I had to prepare for my wedding and very quick after my wife got pregnant so I kind of put poker on the 3rd place.

The love for the game got me back and I started playing again at the beginning of this year I think and I was very astonished of how much the game has changed. When I played before it was like swimming in a sea with a couple of sharks and lot of fish , but now it felt like swimming in a sea full of sharks :) .

Well, it’s a pretty long post for me , I am not used to share my thoughts online, but this will definitely change. I am looking forward to meet new people sharing the same goal and learning from each other.

Let’s hit the road !
  • 3 replies
    • Bugghy
      Bugghy
      Bronze
      Good luck mate ! Nice name by the way .:coolface:
    • wimNP
      wimNP
      Bronze
      Great career, Sir. Respect.
    • dudiloiu
      dudiloiu
      Bronze
      It’s time for a small update.

Last days were mostly family time , we went to see our relatives. My kid loved the time spent with his grandparents and his little cousin. I didn’t have time for gym , but I managed to get together with some old buddies from my native town and play some football. It was good after all that eating and drinking.

Even though I didn’t have much time these days , I still managed to make some time for studying:

I studied module 1 and 2
      I started module 3
      I read NOBS book ( 3 times up to now)
      I downloaded and played aroound a bit with Uhlvar Equity Trainer
      I posted 3 hands on the forum ( homework )
      I downloaded the HM2 Hud and implemented it
      I didn’t have time to actually play any hands , but I plan on doing that later today or tomorrow after I finish module 3 or 4.

What do you guys think about moving to PT4? Does anyone has any offer for it?