Am I Aggro or What (Funny Poker Video) a.k.a. Intiative,... in Poker

• crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Am I Aggro or What (Funny Poker Video) a.k.a. Intiative,... in Poker
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3u9WHsVNyk

Hello, people, First I would like to wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. I wish you all the best.
      Back to video. Do not take audio in this video too seriously(it is redicilous intended:D ).
      I will explain this video very simple:
      In my opinion if you win alot of hands in a row, you are more likely to win next one too(if opponent does not have very good hand; especially in HU). Your opponent is going to hit flop in around 1/3 of time. That is why aggressive play pays off. What do you think of that?
      Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. I wish you all the best.:D
  • 2 replies
    • Krake
      Krake
      Global
      You have make some huge mistakes in terms of bet sizes and bluff spots. Ok, you can bluff also in bad bluff spots if villain folds to much. But there was no aggressive play in this video. It was a pretty standard game vs. a tight player or a player that was card dead. Maybe he had no cards to defend. It was just a short video. So I have see only a pretty small part of this video. But I think you have still a ton of things to learn.

Is that your account?
      http://de.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/MicroGaming/players/crazydonk

I think yes. So you play only until 1€ Heads Up Hyper Sngs?. 1€ Heads Up Sngs are not beatable, the rake is much to high.
      But with the 33% Rakeback Bonus you could play the Heads Up Turbo or Heads Up Reg Speed Sngs. They should be still beatable.

1€ + 0.10€ buy-in.
      0.10 / 1 = 10% Rake

Thats to high dude if you play these games then you will burn money overtime.
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Originally posted by Krake
      You have make some huge mistakes in terms of bet sizes and bluff spots. Ok, you can bluff also in bad bluff spots if villain folds to much. But there was no aggressive play in this video. It was a pretty standard game vs. a tight player or a player that was card dead. Maybe he had no cards to defend. It was just a short video. So I have see only a pretty small part of this video. But I think you have still a ton of things to learn.

Is that your account?
      http://de.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/MicroGaming/players/crazydonk

I think yes. So you play only until 1€ Heads Up Hyper Sngs?. 1€ Heads Up Sngs are not beatable, the rake is much to high.
      But with the 33% Rakeback Bonus you could play the Heads Up Turbo or Heads Up Reg Speed Sngs. They should be still beatable.

1€ + 0.10€ buy-in.
      0.10 / 1 = 10% Rake

Thats to high dude if you play these games then you will burn money overtime.
      That you for taking your time and writting your post. I really appreciate it. Allways nice to talk to someone with constructive opinion.
      About first paragraph,
      In my opinion if you win alot of hands in a row, you are more likely to win next one too(if opponent does not have very good hand; especially in HU). Your opponent is going to hit flop in around 1/3 of time. That is why aggressive play pays off. I think it helps if you are changing bet sizes and when you bet, how you bet...(by that your opponent thinks that you represent different types of "good" hands. Yes, my opponent was maybe card dead, but this happens alot more time if you bet all the time, because of reasons i mentioned.
      This are not my stats. I actually change my nickname allmost every week(they make that option available; so I am using this option alot because by using it my opponents have less information about me).
      Currently I play 10 and 20 Eur buy-in HU(Hyper Turbo - sng).
      Yes, I agree. Rake is actually the same in 10+1 EUR and 20+2 Eur (i mean procentage; that is 10 percent) as it is in the lower limits like you mentioned(1eur+0,1eur). That makes the hyper turbos allmost unbeatable at my buy-in. I really do not want to talk about money but because you took a lot of time to wrote this I will tell you. Couple of months ago(last month i did not play alot of poker) i actually lose around 300 euros just by playing poker(in one month). But I got around 400 euros money back in rakeback and i was high on their leaderboard(they pay money to people that play alot with their site) so that was another 400 Eur on my account. So for example I make all together around 500 eur(-300 EUR + 400 EUR + 400 EUR = +500 EUR;that is roughly estimate). But yes I agree with you the rake is too big at my buy-in. Thank you again for taking your time to write this post. I really appreciate it.