Free money transfer declined

• Sharpsilver
      Sharpsilver
      Bronze
      Hello PokerStrategy forum,

A couple of days ago I tried to access one of PokerStrategys free money offers. An amount of 103$ were supposed to be transferred to my 888poker account. They said that all I need to do is to create an 888poker account and register it in my PokerStrategy account. I made an 888poker account, registered it in my PokerStrategy account and my 888poker account appeared as tracked in my PokerStrategy profile page. However a few days later my 888poker account appeared as not tracked and pending for being tracked, I also received the following e-mail:

"Hi Sharpsilver, Unfortunately your free money transfer to 888poker was declined because it is not tracked through PokerStrategy. There is no option to change that."

As of today though, my 888poker account appears to be tracked in my PokerStrategy account profile page. I would really like to receive my starting bankroll in my 888poker account. Can anybody tell me what can I do in the present situation?

With respect,
      Sharpsilver
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Sharpsilver

It’s I think the best option to send a ticket to our customer service. They can check out what’s the problem with your free money and they can check also if your account is tracked or not, but based on your story it’s most likely not tracked and then there is nothing we can do to change it I’m afraid.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Sharpsilver
      Sharpsilver
      Bronze
      Hello SDK1987,

Thank you very much for your reply. I've already sent a ticket to the pokerstrategy.com customer service. I hope they will find a way to fix my problem. :)

All the best,
      Sharpsilver
    • Post removed