This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Another happy story!?

• jmarkez1
      jmarkez1
      Bronze
      Hi, everybody!

My name is Jure and I am 21 years old. I am a guy from a small country Slovenija. Currently I am a student (finishing college), looking for new opportunities (like; job, school, travel and work,… or something with poker).

I heard about poker a long long time ago.. like 6 years ago, I think :) . A friend told me about it and than I watched on yt and tried it. My respons was that it is stupid and I said: “I have no time to waste with sitting in front of the computer and doing nothing, I rather play computer games or do some sport!” That was my first meeting with poker 😀 . Now I like almost everything about poker except tiltting and loosing!

I started playing it just for fun first year on the college! I don’t need to say that I deposited a few times.. More seriosly I started last year on 2 sites I made a bankroll over 100$ with only promotion tickets. I thought I was unbeatable! Than I realized that is not so. And then was time again to studying and working on the play. Then on a forum I started to read a blog of jajceman known as Rovar. I started to thinking that I want something like that ($$$)… And then again a month ago I read the blog of somebody! I realized that I want $$$ but first I need a good coach! And ther I decided to join a poker program and do something with my poker.

Why I joined this program?

Because of amazing achievement of other members. Because everyone need a coach if he want to improve and devolpe in poker. Because I also want to improve. Because money from poker can give me more options for future. Because, because, because,…. I also want a happy story 😀 !

oh yes that is my first and last post for this year Happy Chritsmas and happy New Year 😀 to all members of this community!!

GL at the tables
  • 3 replies
    • jmarkez1
      jmarkez1
      Bronze
      Hey I am back!

I had a great, funny, working holidays! I worked in a new place only for last two weeks and I meet a lot of new people. We were a great team!

Now I am back and ready!
      This is becoming more and more exciting 😀 ! A lot of things to do but I still like it!

This week I started with the 6max course and now I am learning the standard lines and preparing to play regularly (making a schedule of poker and non poker things to do). I had some trouble with PT4, before I just used jivaro poker hud and pt4 is a new thing but I understand the concept.

Oh yes if you are using the first time a hud be sure that you have the poker software in English language :) !!!

I had also last two days 2 short sessions to practice the standard lines and have some practice with the hud.
    • jmarkez1
      jmarkez1
      Bronze
      Made my first 10k hands in program. Last days I am playing zoom: more hands — bigger lose (last 7k only zoom) 😛 … for learning is good because is all going faster and you face a lot of different spots in a short time (and you don t need to multi tabling).. but the bad thing is when you find a mega fish, is already in the next hand far far away 😀 when you see with what hands they open …. omg you want to play with him a lot 😀

my schedule is like this (some times I have to work and I have to adjust the schedule):

(grinding: 5 – 8 h)

(learning: 2-3 h)

8:00 – stand up and than breakfast

9:00 to 11:00 – studying (watch videos, analyzing trouble hands..)

fast snack

11:00 to 14:00 – playing poker

again eat

14:30 to 18:00 free time and also time for work out ( I am doing a 90 days challenge)

18:00 to 23:00 – grinding (with short break)

time to analyze some hands and than time for sleep

GOALS for next week: learn, learn, learn, improve the game, do exercises, make 10k+ hands
    • jmarkez1
      jmarkez1
      Bronze
      hello hello !!

OK goals for the past week are all done (learning, improving is still in progress 😀 )

I didn’t mentioned that my starting bankroll is: 32$

6-max

NL 2$

REPORT of my first month ( start 13 January )

played days: 16/19

hours: 80

hands: 34K

profit: 2$

Playing last month was sometimes painful, one day up second day down more than up last day and so on… But is all good because I was practicing.. Now I have no problem playing 6 tables (now I started to play 9 tables). Overall I am satisfied because before I never played so much cash games.

her is the graph

GOALS for next month:

* play 160 hours

*play 80k hands

*learning ( watching videos, seminars, practicing,..) lets say about 40