Reffer

• gunzek
      gunzek
      Bronze
      Good evening. Recently i reffered a friend of mine to this site, he passed the quiz and got his money, but i did not recieve friends reffer bonus. I reffered him by e-mail. So im asking, when shall i recieve bonus if I will at all ?
      Thank you
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello gunzek,

You can read more about how our TAF system works here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info

Once your friend starts earning his first Strategy Points you will be credited money to your TAF account. At the moment he still has 0 points which is why you haven't received anything.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • gunzek
      gunzek
      Bronze
      Thanks for fast relpy, yet I have another question.
      Can I reffer my relatives to PokerStrategy, so I gain bonuses? Or I am not allowed to use TAF function on them ?
      Thanks
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gunzek
      Thanks for fast relpy, yet I have another question.
      Can I reffer my relatives to PokerStrategy, so I gain bonuses? Or I am not allowed to use TAF function on them ?
      Thanks
      Hello gunzek,

If your relatives are interested in playing poker - and would like to become active members of PokerStrategy then there is no problem with you referring them. After all why should there be?

If they are not really interested in Poker / or not planning on using their accounts and are just signing up in order to abuse our bonus system - then this is an entirely different matter in itself. This kind of abuse is actively investigated and could lead to the closure of involved accounts.

As a simple guideline: as long as you refer people who actually use their own accounts and are planning on playing - there should be no problems.

Best regards
      SoyCD