This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Moderation is for cowards - studying Neuroscience i and crushing NLH - my way to 60k euro

• 1MACYBORG
      1MACYBORG
      Basic
      Hi guys!

I have just registered and wanted to start my blog right away. I hope it's alright that I start the blog before having bronze status, I hope to get it asap!

My pseudo is CYBORG and I want to be called that way, mainly because I want to motivate myself to study and work more, sleep&excuse myself less.

My goal is to change the world. In order to do that I need money. In order to get 1st, I am studying Neuroscience at one of the best unis in the world. In order to get 2nd, I want to win 60k euro in the period from 1st January 2016 to 30th June 2016.

I know it's quite unrealistic and I'll probably fail but I will do my job anyway and let the universe decide.

I hope pokerstrategy materials help me a lot on my way to riches, I can't wait to watch videos and participate in trainings.

Moderation is for cowards
  • 2 replies