This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Netbet crashing?

• ODhudinjaEM
      ODhudinjaEM
      Bronze
      I had the same problem, I bassically lost almost all free roll i got from Pstrategy because zwister continously keept on freezing. That ipoker network clients are a joke sometimes srsly, I had similar problems with winner poker.The only site that was working nice for me was Coral.
    • magze
      magze
      Bronze
      Hello

I have the same problem :(

Can any of you who fixed it make a small guide for me? :)

thanks! :f_tongue: :f_love: :f_love:
    • InnerForce
      InnerForce
      Bronze
      10 min ago net bet crashed when i was all in with A T i rasied from button and the villain in big blind shove and because i see him going all in with every hand he get i call and he show 5 T and before the river only card i can lose by was 5 and then before river to be dealt program crashed i reopened the netbet and then see ive been eliminated..
    • Konflict7993
      Konflict7993
      Bronze
      Any of you guys still experiencing problems? Since the end of last month, I've been enduring persisting issues. When a new table is opened the client crashes and while still logged in, I'm disconnecting from tables and can't rejoin.