This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sine fastu accipere, aequo animo dimittere

• xx600
      xx600
      Bronze
      Hi, my name is Aleksandr, I am 32 and I am from Russia. This is my first expierence in blogging, so don’t criticize my writing style, please :-) I am playing poker online since 2005, was playing everything (except MTTs, which I seriously never played, but that doesnt means that I am loser at MTTs). Started playing sit-n-goes 5-max and 10-max up to $200, after that played Texas Holdem 6 max cash games up to about zero play at NL200. Then I tired from poker and leave it for 2 years. But 1,5 years ago, I decided to return to the poker and start playing PLO which was my favourite poker game from the beginning. I started at plo2 (with 0.01/0.02 blinds) and in short time became a plo25 regular. But frequent withdrawals and my nonprofessionalism prevents me from playing higher.

About 1 month ago I understood, that my nonprofessional relation is the main reason for me not playing higher. My brain and google search engine helped me to find a decision of that problem, thats how I joined a poker coaching. So after celebrating a New Year I will start to storm PLO50. The goal for 2016 year is 60k+ euro profit. Reports at least 1 time weekly. Happy New Year! Let`s roll!

p.s. Here is my overall results at plo25.

• 4 replies