• 15 replies
    • donkament
      donkament
      Bronze
      Yes they removed stellar rewards.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      That's sad. Since I had one year to complete them I hadn't the same time pressure as other sites promotion has.

And this step-flowchart must be the worst ever created. I can't understand anything.
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      Svinhugg: I doubt that anyone, themselves included, can understand that.

I previously thought that Amaya was destroying Online-Poker at a slower pace than it actually is.
    • Pacimaker1974
      Pacimaker1974
      Bronze
      If they cut stellars rewards, change FPP to Starcoins, whit hilarious rate to VPP is still the best site whit rake? Or is some others sites whit best rakeback?
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      Originally posted by Pacimaker1974
      If they cut stellars rewards, change FPP to Starcoins, whit hilarious rate to VPP is still the best site whit rake? Or is some others sites whit best rakeback?
      Poker should not be about rakeback that is what is wrong with the game atm
    • la55i
      la55i
      Originally posted by Pacimaker1974
      You definitely can find sites that have better rakeback but pokerstars still has lowest rake so imo it is +-0.

I have understood that these changes affect mostly players that have very high vip level (supernova etc) but not so much other players. For 99% of the players the return should be about the same than before.
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Wooow, Pacimaker, I remember you from the tables! Welcome! :f_thumbsup:

Rake-wise Stars is still the best, though with the tougher games, there could be better rooms, like the one HansTheGreat played /forgot the name/.
      The cool thing about stars is that they make more promotions and "quests" now, which means more recreational players at the tables. So far it seems they are headed in a good direction but we'll see...
    • la55i
      la55i
      People keep saying that other sites are a lot softer than Stars but is it really true still? I have played on microgaming and ipoker but the only difference I have noticed is that everywhere else the traffic sucks.. I still have to mark players as fish all the time at stars and it is easy to find tables that has weak players.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      The time of day I can play the competition are softer on stars. At other sites it is mostly regs that plays.

I'm mostly play as chromestar and it is said that it should be pretty much the same rakeback in the end. But the old system you could check much you had to play to keep status or moving up and to see your progress on the stellar reward with a glance. This is just ... annoying.
    • peronibar
      peronibar
      Bronze
      Does this change affect only supernova and supernova elite or all players?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Removing the stellar rewards effects all players that would reach at least 750 VPP in a year, but off course the impact for SuperNova+ players is a lot bigger than for the low VIP’s.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • dizelup
      dizelup
      Bronze
      They did remove the stellar rewards, but it seems that at the beginning of the year, the new system is good for low tier players. They now give 5000 coins for 1000 VPPs and you can buy 50$ for that amount of coins, whereas in 2015 you would get 10$ at 750 VPPs and the ammount of FPPs depending on your level, which at lower levels isn't anywhere near 50$. So I guess micro stakes players should be happier.
    • Pacimaker1974
      Pacimaker1974
      Bronze
      I really dont understand what they cut! Im Supernova and i made already 1000Vpp and i get 50$. Last year whit 1000Vpp, i was able to take stellar reward to 750vpp( 10 $ reward) +3500 Fpp, thats mean another 35$ almost! Where is the cut then?
    • murzius
      murzius
      Bronze
      time to find something new :D
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      exactly, nuff said , point rb grinders ruined online poker, chased normal people away and what they do is transfer cash on tables to eachoter and make rake and nothing more and now they are complaining they cant live of off it, so bad.....robots.... but onw thing that amuses me is that one guy said in a forum , no more supernova elite - the dream is dead LOL, geta life:f_drink: