LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BB: $19.40
      UTG: $27.45
      MP: $33.40
      CO: $10
      BTN: $25.75
      Hero (SB): $25

CO posts $0.25
      Pre-Flop: 7:spade: A:spade: dealt to Hero (SB)
      2 folds, CO checks, BTN raises to $1.10, Hero raises to $3.80, 2 folds, BTN calls $2.70

Flop: ($8.10) J:diamond: 8:spade: 2:spade: (2 Players)
      Hero bets $5.75, BTN raises to $21.95 and is All-In, Hero calls $15.45 and is All-In

Turn: ($50.50) 9:spade: (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($50.50) 5:club: (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

villain is 26/16/5 28% att to steal

was this a good spot to resteal from?
  • 7 replies
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      NH when you resteal.

Allin on flop with Ax flushdraw in 3bet pot is never really bad.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      yes, if you resteal you have to get it in on this flop. nh!

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Purity
      Purity
      Bronze
      I saw that video of hasenbraten lately how to play draws and if I should follow his advice I think he would check/shove here. So that we have the foldequity on our side. Atleast that's how I would play it after watching the video. Or would I be wrong ? Because before I would play it the same way like here, bet/call.

Cheers
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Purity
      I saw that video of hasenbraten lately how to play draws and if I should follow his advice I think he would check/shove here. So that we have the foldequity on our side. Atleast that's how I would play it after watching the video. Or would I be wrong ? Because before I would play it the same way like here, bet/call.

Cheers
      u are the preflop aggressor in this case so you cbet this spot most of the times
      if u bet here with AA u should bet here with your FD+overcard too ;)
    • Purity
      Purity
      Bronze
      Certainly true, however I could see myself taking the same line with AA if I'm confident my oponent will bet.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Purity
      Certainly true, however I could see myself taking the same line with AA if I'm confident my oponent will bet.
      sure, but I think they'll often check behind because unkowns call too much 3bets and are often weak on a board like this
      if they're not aggressive enough (which is almost everybody in 3betpots) u should bet yourself ;)

against a real maniac I'd check push this hand and c/c AA because I dont want to scare him away with my nut-pair ;)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Depends how often do you think villain would fold worse hands or call with better ones.
      If you think that he can shove here with flushdraw or complete bluff, then better is b/c.
      If you think that he'll take a stab a wide range of hands then one option is c/ra, because a lot of times he'd just fold to your c-bet.
      SInce your hand is so much equity against hands that he'd shove, then I don´t mind b/c here, since this way you can shove any turn card if he decides to call and once you ebt he can also shove with worse hands.