DJoker663
      Bronze
      Will anyone answer me ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Djoker663,

The extra delay may be due to the holidays. It may be best if you open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • DJoker663
      DJoker663
      Bronze
      Thanks I did open a ticket :)
    • mandan3000
      mandan3000
      Basic
      Did you receive it?
    • DJoker663
      DJoker663
      Bronze
      I'm still waiting :\
    • ivanolea
      ivanolea
      Bronze
      When will a get my free money?
    • Ryanboy2366
      Ryanboy2366
      Basic
      Hey guys when i recieve my free real money ?have done all your requirements. Pls reply
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi guys! Read Lazza's post above. It applies to you too. If you have followed all the instructions and do not get your money in a couple of days you should open a ticket so they can look into it.
    • DJoker663
      DJoker663
      Bronze
      Today I received an e-mail that says You're ID has been approved and I will recive the money in a couple off hour's :) You are the best PS.
      Thanks so much great support team
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome. :appl: Enjoy :milord:
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys,

yep, there were some delays over the Christmas period. Some follow ups for you:

DJoker663 - if you want to receive the free money, you need to "Opt In" on the popup that appears in the FT software (Step 6). Once you've done it, please send a ticket to our support so they can restart the transfer.

Ryanboy2366 - you have received an email about sending us documents to verify your identity. Remember that each person can receive the starting capital only once (excluding the second chance offers, of course)

ivanolea ;) you don't have any additional free money offers at the moment (but keep your eyes open!)
    • arunkrish2016
      arunkrish2016
      Bronze
      I have not opt in first when i installed fulltilt and now I have made a Opt in. I have also added the support ticket and its been 5 days since i installed full tilt and I am yet to receive the tickets
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi arunkrish2016,

our support will contact you shortly (you sent the transfer restart request yesterday), thanks for your patience :)
    • surepli
      surepli
      Basic
      I keep getting a notification poppin up in the bottom right corner saying, that I have unused offer for free starting capital.

And when I press it, it says:

Your Money is on its way!
      All your data has been approved by our team. You can expect to see the first increment of your free poker money in your account within the next 48 hours. Once your money has been credited, you will be able to play on your selected poker room.

(pretty sure it is more than 48 hours gone :P )

but will the pop up keep coming up, or can I stop it somehow, now that there is nothing more for me to do ?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi surepli, all looks good with your transfer (which was approved on 5th January and is in progress). However, there seems to be a temporary delay of the William Hill transfers (in general, not only yours) from 5th January. Please be patient, it should be resolved soon.
    • DJoker669
      DJoker669
      Basic
      Hey guys can you explain me how to opt in I'm using the app for android :( I have waited so much .....
    • DJoker663
      DJoker663
      Bronze
      I don't see my promotions ????
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Djoker663,

Hopefully following this will work:

How can I find out about promotions and offers available to me?

You can learn about the promotions open to you by logging in and accessing your personal My Promotions page (tap the starred card icon on an iOS or Android™ device). A full list of our latest offers will appear; simply tap on each box to find out more about that promotion.

We’ll also keep you up-to-date on our promotions via notifications on your mobile device. The notifications are sent infrequently, so you don’t need to be concerned about being disturbed multiple times per day.
      Let us know if it works,

Laz
    • DJoker663
      DJoker663
      Bronze
      I can't find it pls help can I chose different poker room ? Maybe Poker Stars