This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Let's see if we can understand the new system.

• Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Silver
      I do have some problem to understand the new step-thing.

The new progress-bar isn't supposed to tell your progress to anything but to display how you are progressing on an individual step. Like a watch with the hour hand removed. You can't tell what hour but you can tell the minutes.

As a chromestar I need to make 100 VPPs a month which I'm supposed to get by getting 5 steps of 45 starcoins. Have I gotten that right so far?
  • 5 replies
    • Pushy
      Pushy
      Bronze
      That’s almost right. You have 5 steps with each 20 VPPs to complete the step. But the first 4 steps rewards you with 45 coins and the 5 with 70 coins.
      Check this Link or see my Excel calculator in the German forum.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Important thing is you get every 5TH step as they are worth more then the 4 in the middle. You should try to complete your current step before the month ends as you only get half of the value if you don;t complete it.

link to step from stars site Link Text...
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Silver
      Okay. So if I just make chromestar as I have done last year I will make 4*45 + 70 = 250 starcoins. 250 starcoins/100 VPPs makes 2,5 starcoin/VPP

If I continue to play further towards Silverstars I get a small increase on every fifth step. So exactly silverstar will make 20 * 45 + 70 + 100 + 120 +140 +160 = 1490 starcoins. 1490 starcoins/500 VPPs gives 2,98 starcoins/VPP.

If so I will be a Silverstar next month and start out with 275 starcoins/100 VPPs. If I should make it to Silverstar again I will make 4*275 + 625 = 1725 starcoins and 1725 starcoins/500 VPPs makes 3.45 Starcoins/ VPP.

So it pays off to play more but not so much that it will be a point to increase volume just for that.
    • StruxXx
      StruxXx
      Gold
      So basically - The new system gives higher star coin rewards depending on your current VIP status - every 1,000 star coins are worth $10 for everyone no matter what VIP status you have.

Did I get it right?
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StruxXx
      So basically - The new system gives higher star coin rewards depending on your current VIP status - every 1,000 star coins are worth $10 for everyone no matter what VIP status you have.

Did I get it right?
      True, thats atleast how I understand the system. 100% sure that star coins are worth the same no matter your VIP status (always 1 cent), and 99% sure you will get more coins per VPP earned when you are higher status