24hbet

• 6 replies
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      If you played on microgaming on another poker platform than there is no difference between them.

- medium (on 888 the player pool is weaker in my opinion)
      - traffic is a bit low in the morning but in the afternoon and evening it is ok
      - regarding software some might like it, some might hate it, depending on your preferences (it doesn't have waiting lists so you can't choose at witch table to sit you unless there is a free spot)
      - I had no problems with cashout (max 1 day on skrill)

PS: FR tables are almost unexisting... hope you are asking for six max.
    • Pistoleroo
      Pistoleroo
      Silver
      Originally posted by T3rMiT3
      If you played on microgaming on another poker platform than there is no difference between them.

- medium (on 888 the player pool is weaker in my opinion)
      - traffic is a bit low in the morning but in the afternoon and evening it is ok
      - regarding software some might like it, some might hate it, depending on your preferences (it doesn't have waiting lists so you can't choose at witch table to sit you unless there is a free spot)
      - I had no problems with cashout (max 1 day on skrill)

PS: FR tables are almost unexisting... hope you are asking for six max.
      Thanks for the response. I'm ofcourse talking about 6max.
    • Pistoleroo
      Pistoleroo
      Silver
      any1 else? How about the note taking system?
    • rompas
      rompas
      depending on what limits you play,, i would say soft at micro and medium at little higher limits..
      traffic ok most of the time during day and eveningtime CET.

personaly i have no problem with the microgameing software, stabil without crashes.
      cashouts within 1 day + good customer support and friendly customer support.

possibly make notes+ colour marking players inside the software, + low rake so not a bad choice to play at 24h i think.

So good luck and have fun /Rompas
    • la55i
      la55i
      Player pool is not stong nor weak, it's kind of medium as T3rMiT3 said.

In my opinion the traffic is too low. For me it is too low everywhere else than pokerstars. I want to sit in tables with at least 4 players, on microgaming sites it is not easy to find for example 4 tables instantly which meet my requirements.

Software is ok. Not as good as stars but not as poor as iPokers imo.

Cashouts have been reliable for me. I have made a few withdrawals and they were pretty fast.

Note taking works just like in any other room.
    • Pistoleroo
      Pistoleroo
      Silver
      Thanks guys!