Impossible to isolate

• TheNutcr4cker
      TheNutcr4cker
      Basic
      I'm playing at what might be the most fishiest site ever. Most people limp 40%+ and practically never raise. I went there with my old TAG strategy.

Sounds like heaven, right? Problem is, every flop is played at least four-way, which is much tougher (at least I think). Are there any general adjustments to do other than tighten up my game and bet big with monsters. I literally hate having to fold KK all the time when there is an ace on the flop...
  • 3 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      I think the best way is to tighten up and bet very very big since they probably like to call.. When you have KK and there comes an ace on the board you can slow down. They will probably check or bet very small with their mid pairs.
    • GingerKid
      GingerKid
      Black
      iso raise larger, until they start folding. E.g. if you have AT, and you iso raise 20bb, but still they call, then try out 30bb, and at extreme iso raise shove if they never fold. At some point you will find a size which is giving you max value. same goes for postflop
    • oI2ange
      oI2ange
      Bronze
      Overlimping is definitely going to be a strategy that you'll have to start doing more frequently in these types of games. You should be trying a blue line (showdown) strategy vs. these types of players/games.