Horrible experience with customer support

• stripofbacon
      stripofbacon
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I would advise anyone against playing (well, putting money) on Coral. Have had a horrible experience with the site and customer support.

I deposited 25 euro on the site and bet some on sports. When I received 4 (or 5) free bet tickets, my account suddenly got restricted. So naturally I went to livechat asking what is the deal with this - CS representative was nice but couldn't tell me nothing, just that he also sees that the account has been restricted.

Next step - I e-mail CS with my inquiry, after 28h i receive a response that just says:
      Dear Mr Stripofbacon,

Thank you for contacting Coral Customer Support.
      Please be advised to contact Team Coral on 0800 44 00 11 to assist your query.
      Obviously this just pushes the situation to the next department/person. Since I am not presently at UK I obviously won't call them.

After I sent a frustrated responce I receive another e-mail saying my account is not restricted at all.

At that point obviously I have lost any interest playing at Coral and want to withdraw my money. I receive an ID check e-mail which is fine and standard and expected. But they require 2 proofs of address (never seen this) and they also won't accept online statements which is absurd since I've been travelling for a while and don't have any physical bills with me.

I know a lot of people would argue that this is all standard procedure but we are forgetting that my customer experience has been HORRIBLE. Needed to vent a little bit but with my whole heart I would advise everyone not to deposit money on Coral. Thanks and have a good day.
  • 4 replies
    • ThorCz
      ThorCz
      Bronze
      Yeah I feel you man, I spent last 5 days communicating with their supports, first answer 3 days and they just said it's not enough for you verification, then follow like 30 mail between me and all departures, because I started to spam them that's finally work and somebody start talk to me..
    • stripofbacon
      stripofbacon
      Bronze
      Yeah, thankfully they verified my account really quickly but it took around 20hrs for them to send me my money to Skrill while on Pstars it happens instantly. The experience with Coral has been so bad I won't ever consider putting my money there.

Anyway - hope it works out for you!
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      If you think that a Skrill cashout within 20 hours or a week for verification are too slow timeframes, then you're too capricious for euro networks in general and Stars/FTP indeed seem the best places for you :f_tongue:
    • stripofbacon
      stripofbacon
      Bronze
      A normal customer service seems best for me.