[Application] PLO Hi/Lo CG/SNG stake #3 [sold out]

• ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm applying for my third consecutive stake here on PokerStrategy. Results from the previous cash game stakes can be found on Google drive combining for $639 profit over 79k hands in less than 2 months. The second stake was tough at times and playing something other than cash games for a while could've eased it up. That is the reason I'm adding $15 omaha hi/lo heads-up sng's to my game selection on this stake.

I have over 10k in profits from hu sng's overall. I finished 17th on the 2012 all stakes sharkscope leaderboard and 7th next year on the $36-$100 level even if half of the year was untracked. Both leaderboards combine for 6k profit. Unfortunately I'm not able to proof rest of the profits due to poor coverage of the game on tracking sites. On PokerStars sharkscope is showing me 52% ITM, but I've never played continuously there. It could be the time now.

In the future I still want to get back to playing pl50, but that's definitely not the time yet.

Stake: 10 and 25 PLO Hi/Lo 6-max. 15 PLO Hi/Lo HU SNG.
      Site: Pokerstars
      Bankroll: $500
      Split: 50/50
      Make up: Yes
      Fpp's, stellars or any other bonuses are included ONLY to cover make up.
      Minimum hands per week: 3000 + sng's
      Minimum hands total: -
      End of the stake: 31st of January
      Posting results: daily on Google drive if played. Graph weekly on Sunday.
      Stake includes starting new tables and playing maximum 9 cash tables at once. Maximum 2 tables of sng's at once.
      Backers of this stake will have privilege for the next stake.

$500
      10% - $50
      25% - $125
      50% - $250

Currently 100% of the stake is sold.

10% Harrier88
      35% biogas
      30% ColorFlusher
      25% Skodljivec

Transfers on PokerStars to ColorFlusher. (I already have the funds from the previous stake).

Feedback thread.
      For Skype details, add me as a friend here.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I would like to cancel my share of this stake please. Please return to UPAY4DINNER (Ireland)

Thanks and best of luck.
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Thanks, $50.52 sent.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      I'll continue with the stake as planned.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by ColorFlusher
      Hi,

I'm applying for my third consecutive stake here on PokerStrategy. Results from the previous cash game stakes can be found on Google drive combining for $639 profit over 79k hands in less than 2 months. The second stake was tough at times and playing something other than cash games for a while could've eased it up. That is the reason I'm adding $15 omaha hi/lo heads-up sng's to my game selection on this stake.

I have over 10k in profits from hu sng's overall. I finished 17th on the 2012 all stakes sharkscope leaderboard and 7th next year on the $36-$100 level even if half of the year was untracked. Both leaderboards combine for 6k profit. Unfortunately I'm not able to proof rest of the profits due to poor coverage of the game on tracking sites. On PokerStars sharkscope is showing me 52% ITM, but I've never played continuously there. It could be the time now.

In the future I still want to get back to playing pl50, but that's definitely not the time yet.

Stake: 10 and 25 PLO Hi/Lo 6-max. 15 PLO Hi/Lo HU SNG.
      Site: Pokerstars
      Bankroll: $500
      Split: 50/50
      Make up: Yes
      Fpp's, stellars or any other bonuses are included ONLY to cover make up.
      Minimum hands per week: 3000 + sng's
      Minimum hands total: -
      End of the stake: 31st of January
      Posting results: daily on Google drive if played. Graph weekly on Sunday.
      Stake includes starting new tables and playing maximum 9 cash tables at once. Maximum 2 tables of sng's at once.
      Backers of this stake will have privilege for the next stake.

$500
      10% - $50
      25% - $125
      50% - $250

Currently 90% of the stake is reserved for the previous backers and I'm waiting for their decision whether to continue with the stake or not. 10% open!

10% Harrier88
      25% biogas
      30% ColorFlusher
      25% Skodljivec

Transfers on PokerStars to ColorFlusher. (I already have the funds from the previous stake).

Feedback thread.
      For Skype details, add me as a friend here.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Rolling over.
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Skodljivec confirmed he's continuing as well. So 10% remaining for anyone to take!
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Taking 10%, sending.
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biogas
      Taking 10%, sending.
      Thanks, received. The stake has now started.
    • ColorFlusher
      ColorFlusher
      Bronze
      Stake was completed on Sunday. Makeup in the end was covered by rakeback so we finished on 0 profit. I'm definitely not satisfied with the results, but it's part of the profession. February will be a busy month for me with exams coming in the end of it, which is the reason I don't think my volume and quality of play will be good enough to continue the stake. I'll most likely get back to playing more in March.

I will send all the funds back right now. I was fortunate to be backed by you. Thank you for staking me and hope to see you again!

Feedback thread.