Software problems running on Windows 10

• Mandator
      Mandator
      Silver
      hi there,

Is anyone else experiencing problems running the Winner Poker client on Win10 ?? I have no problems with other iPoker skins but this one is crashing constantly once I open the client.

I would appeciate any help or whatever to run the client normally again.
  • 6 replies
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      I had the same problem on William Hill. After downloading the recent update it would crash on the login screen.
      Support just said they are having technical problems, try again later. It carried on doing it though so I decided to use the beta software which does actually work.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

I expect there will be problems running iPoker skins under Win10 due to a recent security update. There is quite a convo and troubleshoot going on here.

Regards

Laz.
    • forceking
      forceking
      Bronze
      I was told to use the beta software or install an earlier version adobe flash.
      I hope its fixed soon coz the beta version is severely lacking and I cant change my flash!!
      any advice or a shout when its resolved would be great.
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      According to 2p2, the issue can be resolved by removing the Windows 10 update KB3132372. It is however a security update and I've chosen not to do that.
    • KKFTW
      KKFTW
      Bronze
      Originally posted by forceking
      I was told to use the beta software or install an earlier version adobe flash.
      I hope its fixed soon coz the beta version is severely lacking and I cant change my flash!!
      any advice or a shout when its resolved would be great.

There's a new beta for Winner Poker?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

To the best of my knowledge, the only iPoker clients currently available in the new beta can be found in the OP here..

Regards

Laz