This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[RAZZ] : Open Fold 8 Draw third street ?

• bashhar
      bashhar
      Bronze
      Hi Everyone,

I'm starting to learn Razz and i don't know what the correct play for this hand.
      The bring-in is on my left and i got 7 2 8. The problem is 3,6,4 are showing

Fold or complete ?
      If you complete, do you fold to a single raise ? facing one vilain, two vilain, three vilain ?

Dealt to Hero [7 2 8]
      Dealt to Vilain1 [3]
      Dealt to Vilain2 [6]
      Dealt to Vilain3 [4]
      Dealt to Vilain4 [T]
      Dealt to Vilain5 [Q]
      Vilain5 brings in for $0.10
  • 9 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I’m no razz player, but I would most likely fold it right away.
      So many low cards already dead and if you a behind what is most likely the case it will be difficult to improve your hand.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • bashhar
      bashhar
      Bronze
      Thanks !
      That's what i have done for these particular reasons :)
    • Anykey444
      Anykey444
      Bronze
      For me vs only 3 low cards after you it's a limp and call if it would be heads up. Fold vs complete+raise. It depends vs complete+call.
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Bronze
      I would fold. its not a good hand to start with facing 3 lower doors, your 8 door is a big disadvantage. It might be worth raising if the 2 was in the door but with the dead cards probably not even then, unless you have a reason to play loose.
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed