Omaha hud.

• 6 replies
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Very simple, VPIP/PFR/3BET and then some flop stats. You are not going to get a big sample size on pretty much most of the players to have reliable other stats anyway.

PLO MTT works in a bit different than NLH, especially with shorter stacks. If you want use more stats in your hud, make sure they change according to stacks. As the playing style should change a lot from early stages to smaller stacks. And then when someone has big stack and others have smalls, people are passive or aggressive and so on.
    • dddq8842
      dddq8842
      Bronze
      Hello,

Would It be totally incorrect to use mtt nlh hud? I have add on from hm2.

Thanks.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Depends what stats there is. There aren't right or wrong huds. It's about having a hud that gives you information that you can and know how to use. You should have a really clear idea how to use every number that hud gives you.
    • benibanaani123
      benibanaani123
      Bronze
      I need help on betsizing in poker. Pokerclients have betsize buttons example 1/2 3/4 pot which size I use in which spot ? I have also seen custom bet buttons like 52% 73% 95% where do i know what size I use ?

Where I can find live coaching ?
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      We don't have live coachings in PLO at PokerStrategy at this moment. I and Skod offer private coaching, you can find more information HERE.

About betsizing, it's is a bit more complicated. You have to first know why you are betting, and then decide what is the best betsizing to achieve that. Most common things that affect our betsizing is the board texture, our own hand, opponent calling range, stack sizes and especially at micros if we are bluffing/value betting.
    • benibanaani123
      benibanaani123
      Bronze
      OKay THX Kyyberi:f_cool: