Stat - fold to c-bet

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      "Fold to c-bet" seemed very strange to me for a while, cause I had a feeling it was showing something wrong, for example players with very high "fold to c-bet" were calling me often and so...

...until one recent hand when I was a little more cautious, otherwise I cannot be because of multitabling, I saw that a guy called my c-bet on the flop and after the hand when HUD refreshed the stats his "fold to c-bet" increased from 25 to 33. Btw, I use "fold to c-bet flop" and also this guy was sitting with me only at this table so HUD didn't change his stats based on some other tables I was playing at the moment.

So, I would like to ask if there are any known bugs about that(I didn't find any on the forum) or does perhaps lower number of this stat mean higher folding?
  • 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      If you have small sample size of how many c-bets on flop he folded/called is easy that number rapidly change. I mean if it changed for 8% i would say you had 13 hands sample size(that he saw flop).
    • wazaari
      wazaari
      Bronze
      I know... i already reported this bug but no one cared...
      Fold to CB flop stat!

Anyway i see that "bug" happens very often so for now i am not using elephant
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Nope its not that no one cares. Sorry if this seems to be the case for you, its not true!

We know the value is misscalculated, and we will fix that one with one of the first veryions in the next year.

There will be a stats document as well, where every value is explained in detail how it is calculated. There will be the formula too, and some exaples.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      OK, but does "Fold to c-bet average" work properly, or any fold to c-bet, or should I just stop using it until you correct those miscalculations...

...I just don't want to be mislead when making the decisions while I play.
    • wazaari
      wazaari
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 6Wishmaster6
      Nope its not that no one cares. Sorry if this seems to be the case for you, its not true!

We know the value is misscalculated, and we will fix that one with one of the first veryions in the next year.

There will be a stats document as well, where every value is explained in detail how it is calculated. There will be the formula too, and some exaples.
      Oki, thx you very much