Any Winning Players on NL25 here?

• MisterSnS
      MisterSnS
      Gold
      I would have never thought that I would create a thread like this.

Are there any Winning Players here on NL25????

Some months ago I was beating these stakes quite easily. Now it seems super hard to do. I am grinding Breakeven for WEEKS now. Before I was beating NL25 with 10-12bb/100 hands. About 10 months ago I was beating NL100 with 8bb/100. Bad thing is I kinda grind for a living right now. Had to move back to my Mom's house because I could not afford the rent anymore.

So I am seriously asking myself if playing online poker has become just a HUGE waste of life time. What are your opinions on this? Does it still make sense to grind for a living unless you are not becoming a pro, or at least SUPER good?

Sorry for whining a little bit. But everything makes me worry right now, about my financial situation, about the future. The plan was to keep on earning some money with poker at the side while building a longer lasting business. Therefore it's important to KNOW, or to NOT know if poker is still profitable. I can't really judge the whole situation anymore (am I just running bad, did I start sucking at poker, or are the games just tougher..?)
  • 6 replies