New Party Software: PartyTools. TableScanner + Betscript + Hotkeys

• LuMpeH
      LuMpeH
      Bronze
      Hey!

I released some time ago my free Tool "PartyTools" in the german pokerstrategy forums. It is very popular there and I want to tell you now here :)

It is only for PartyPoker Software.

The main features are a Table Scanner for Elephant , PokerTracker 2 / 3, HoldemManager, a betscript for many betting values and hotkeys for all buttons like fold, check, raise and so on.

You can get all the features on the page of partytools: http://www.party-tools.com

have fun ! :)

If problems occur, please post here.
  • 59 replies
    • zackdave
      zackdave
      Bronze
      My friend!You did a great job! This program is wonderful! I'am very grateful for it!I hope it won't cost money in the future! Merry Xmas!
    • dzejkej
      dzejkej
      Bronze
      Hi Santa :) !

Looks great. I will definitely play with it after xmas. Thank you very much!
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot. This looks great and I can't wait to get testing it :)

Do you have any plans to try and integrate some Table Layout options (Default Size, Default positions w/ hotkeys for different setups etc) or would that make it too complicated and slow?
    • LuMpeH
      LuMpeH
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      Thanks a lot. This looks great and I can't wait to get testing it :)

Do you have any plans to try and integrate some Table Layout options (Default Size, Default positions w/ hotkeys for different setups etc) or would that make it too complicated and slow?
      I'm open for new features and table layout sounds good. Try to get it in the new release :)
      When you have other proposals or more table layout things, let me know.
    • LuMpeH
      LuMpeH
      Bronze
      Check out the new release 1.6

Table Setups are integrated.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Wow man this is very nice work. I'd like to congratulate you even though I can't play on Part Poker. Keep up the good work. If you could implement IPoker in to your tool, I'd be more than happy.

Note: Opps then it won't be Party Tools anymore but something else :heart:
    • LuMpeH
      LuMpeH
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roswellx
      Wow man this is very nice work. I'd like to congratulate you even though I can't play on Part Poker. Keep up the good work. If you could implement IPoker in to your tool, I'd be more than happy.

Note: Opps then it won't be Party Tools anymore but something else :heart:
      thank you :)
      maybe some day I will make IpokerTools :)
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Thanks, really great soft.
    • zackdave
      zackdave
      Bronze
      Hi! I have a problem. The program doesn't save my table layout options correctly. If I start it again it forgets it. The profile exists but it isn't working. How can I fix this?
    • saywhat
      saywhat
      Bronze
      I have downloaded the program, but i can not seem to use it on the FL tables for some reason. I did try it on the NL tables and it worked fine.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i do not usually play NL.

I am using Vista.
    • LuMpeH
      LuMpeH
      Bronze
      @zackdave,

did you click "Save&Close" in every window which has opened?
      Only arrange and close with the X in the upper right corner doesn't work.

@saywhat:
      I think this will solve ur problem:
      http://www.thasinus.de/PartyTools/vista.html
    • zackdave
      zackdave
      Bronze
      Yes I know and it still forgets. I don't know what to do..
    • LuMpeH
      LuMpeH
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zackdave
      Yes I know and it still forgets. I don't know what to do..
      please go to Options and click on "SendLogfile".
      Maybe I can see a problem there.

Tell me here when you did that.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Can we trust this program? Can it be used while blocked by firewall? Does PP allow it?
    • zackdave
      zackdave
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Balanarm
      Can we trust this program? Can it be used while blocked by firewall? Does PP allow it?
      I think you can trust in this program:) PartyPoker only asks me sometimes for write them a code in the box while playing because they are searching for bots. And if u use this program your actions will be faster than normal. I think that's why they ask me sometimes for that code, they want to know if I'm not at the computer.

Lumpeh: Now it works. Sometimes it didn't but it knows my layout preferences. The only thing is that sometimes it works only in the PP client if the "default window size and position" is active but it's not a big problem for me:) You did a great job. Should I send the log file in this case too? Sorry for my bad english:)
    • LuMpeH
      LuMpeH
      Bronze
      Hi,

I can understand your suspiciousness. But many ppl alrady use it and I ensure that this program only help you playing poker.
      You can use it while blocked by firewall. But then you wont get new updates. The tool checks for new versions on startup and updates itself.

PartyPoker doesn't allow third party program like bots. Programs which makes your play more comfortable (like PartyTools, AHK Scrips and so on) are allowed.

@zackdave:

nais to hear, thats now working for you.
      No you don't need to send. Next update there will be new features, when you have problems, then you can send.
    • zackdave
      zackdave
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuMpeH
      Hi,

I can understand your suspiciousness. But many ppl alrady use it and I ensure that this program only help you playing poker.
      You can use it while blocked by firewall. But then you wont get new updates. The tool checks for new versions on startup and updates itself.

PartyPoker doesn't allow third party program like bots. Programs which makes your play more comfortable (like PartyTools, AHK Scrips and so on) are allowed.

@zackdave:

nais to hear, thats now working for you.
      No you don't need to send. Next update there will be new features, when you have problems, then you can send.
      Ok thx. Playing with your program is much comfortable and easier. I highly appreciate it! I think it will cost money in the future. But how much circa?
    • LuMpeH
      LuMpeH
      Bronze
      yes It will cost money, but not too soon.. have to fix some problems and extend it with new features first. It will cost arround 20$ I think...

I just working on a function which auto deals you out when there are less then 4 people on table, for instance.
      Further there will be a function named Queue Playing. This is for Multitabling, your active table will stay in front and no other tables will pop up while your attention is on the active table. After you finished action there the next table in the queue will come to front... and you can make some options like define the place and size where the active table will appear. And you can set that all other tables will be minimized and more ..

can imagine that some ppl will like this, because playing much tables can make you sick on PartyPoker because its behaviour of pushing new tables in the foreground while your attention is on another table...

there will be a testversion today or tomorrow :)
    • zackdave
      zackdave
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuMpeH
      yes It will cost money, but not too soon.. have to fix some problems and extend it with new features first. It will cost arround 20$ I think...

I just working on a function which auto deals you out when there are less then 4 people on table, for instance.
      Further there will be a function named Queue Playing. This is for Multitabling, your active table will stay in front and no other tables will pop up while your attention is on the active table. After you finished action there the next table in the queue will come to front... and you can make some options like define the place and size where the active table will appear. And you can set that all other tables will be minimized and more ..

can imagine that some ppl will like this, because playing much tables can make you sick on PartyPoker because its behaviour of pushing new tables in the foreground while your attention is on another table...

there will be a testversion today or tomorrow :)
      These are very nice ideas I think. If you need a tester to make the program better just ask. I'm not a programmer so I can only test it while playing but you know I just mentioned it:) I played about 11.000 hands with using the program and it's really cool.