Can a girl make it in the man's world?:)

• teisha
      When I first learned about poker (some 10 years ago) I fell inlove with idea of making your living in a non-tradinional way. Where you can be your own boss, work under your own terms, do it almost everywhere in the world (I love traveling), have fun while doing it and of course make a lot of money:) I knew this is what I wanna do. I have put my dreams aside, being a person with multiple back-up plans, finished university, got my PhD degree, did some “tradional working” after which my plan was to dedicate a year just to poker while traveling the world and see what can develop.

And now this moment has come. I have been playing SNG’s now for two months but can seem to be moving in the direction I wanted (making huge amounts of money:) of course! I have done a lot of research (as I am used to) about poker coaching, since I realised it’s very hard to do it on your own and it takes a lot of time, too much IMO!!!! As I am always ready for new challenges in life I have decided I will get coaching and let’s see if a girl can make it in a man’s world!:)
  • 5 replies