Hi everyone

• PsychodeliriumRNMD
      PsychodeliriumRNMD
      Global
      I'm not too good at introducing my self just because English isn't my strongest language. But here i go. I have played poker over ten years. I have been studying game by reading few books, watched hundreds of hours of videos and analysis. Naturally i have improved my game a lot, but still i haven't got my roll increasing constantly. Now i have started to really putting a afford to poker, my dearest hobby. I purchased HM2 and Flopzilla and downloaded poker stove. Hopefully those programs will help me to become better player. Now i joined back to this forum and i'm gonna try to find something usefull from here too.

Outside of the game i'm normal working (builder) dude, i have wife and one daughter (2 months old). Obviously running home will surely restrain my hours in the game and studying, but i'm still wanna give a shot and try to find my way to the profitable player, the real shark :f_cool:
  • 8 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello PsychodeliriumRNMD

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • PsychodeliriumRNMD
      PsychodeliriumRNMD
      Global
      Hi

Even when i have played quite some time, it has been quite occasionally playing, including long breaks. I like to play cash games, 6-max and fullring, and ofcourse i love tournaments also. I play almoust every type of the game (NL Hold'em or PLO).
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s a lot of different games. Maybe it’s better if you concentrate on 1 particle format.
      Then it’s easier to improve your game than now or you studied a lot already off course.
    • PsychodeliriumRNMD
      PsychodeliriumRNMD
      Global
      Yep, that is generally i like to play different types of poker. actually now i'm focused to learn full ring cash games. I have already found some leaks by looked in to my hand histories, such as, i'm playing a bit too aggressive certain hands, paying too mach 3-bets with pocket pairs, and maybe my vpip is a bit too high sometimes... those are definitely issues what i can improve. I also just watched 3hours series of videos (by w34zel). of those videos i start thinking that maybe one of my leaks maybe levelling.... I adjust right away my my game, and ran insane wr +200 run in next 150hands :D so maybe i need to get more hands to see how these chances will affect in long run....
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey PsychodeliriumRNMD,

Be aware also that w34z3l's videos are for 6-Max tables so some slight adjustments may have to be made, although if you continue to run like that then I wouldn't change a thing. :f_biggrin:

Regards

Laz
    • PsychodeliriumRNMD
      PsychodeliriumRNMD
      Global
      yep. Now the running has gone bit normal, but still wr is about 40+ in nl 10, so maybe the adjusments to my strategy actually works :D I always chance my basic strategy along the table size, if we are talking about the positions and opening ranges... i try to keep my range quite tight in out of position, and early positions (blinds, utg, +1, +2), normally i open a bit in mp, and even more in late positions... also my calling and 3-bet ranges are tighter for early opens, and bit looser of mp/late opens.... Generally i try to play against opponents, not only the cards and position....

Video W34z3l's had some good tips to improve my game in certain issues, like discipline, levelling opponents, and maybe i was under estimating opponents, and called too much with mediocre hands... so i think that i'm ok, to comply with table size...

still i make way too much obvious mistakes in every session and some times i play in wrong mindset, these are definitely things what i have to improve. Some how i also get my self into tough spots several times in every session. in those spots i make sometimes good and sometimes bad decisions so, maybe i have to improve either the decision making or try to avoid those spots, i honestly don't know what to do whit that....
    • tinobt1
      tinobt1
      Bronze
      Hi everyone Im from Macedonia for everyone maybe is funny but still beleive in my country.My name is konstantin bojadjiev and play poker about 20 years.
      Its very important for me to win some cash and play in huge rangs becouse i study very about this game.Thanks and see ya in the tables
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Konstantin,

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup: .

Also make sure you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

Have fun :gl:

Laz