Elephant

• Ritzerd
      Ritzerd
      Bronze
      Hi,

I didn't know where to put it, mods can move it to the correct section.

I play SnGs most of the time, and the HUD doesn't seem to work on these tables. Does it not support SnGs at all and therefore the HUD doesn't work? I tried it out on a cashtable and there I had no problems at all.

Anyone got an idea how to fix this?

Thanks,
      Ritz
  • 7 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      sng's are (unfortunatly) not yet supported by elephant. Might take a while aswell.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi Ritzerd,

As far as i'm aware Elephant doesn't support SnG's or Tourneys atm. Eventually it will though.

Regards,
      Stiev
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Its debatable whether HUDs are even worthwhile in SnGs and tourneys - people play loose at the end and tight at the start so averages like VPIP/PFR arent accurate.
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      It could at least track your money stats (roi ie.)
    • phpps
      phpps
      Bronze
      if PS could tailor a HUD specifically with stats pertain only to SnGs such as aggresion factor in relation to stack size, in relation to blinds, so on and so forth. Although admittedly the examples i gave would have to be collected over several SnGs so really only good for regulars.
      But regardless PS could get a real advantage over alot of other poker software that calculates the stats on players, allowing for PS players to get that extra edge.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Yea I've been thinking quite a lot about possible "new stats" to implent in pokersoftware, but it's really really hard for sng's.

Because everything is super situational dependant.

The current stats are OK for the early game + you get an idea of what type of player you are up against. I'd like to see the stats:

push from SB (first in) (<13 effective BB)
      limp % (<15 BB) (at least 5 players)

These stats might be hard to proces though, no idea how this kind of software works really :)
      These stats should be usable with a relativly small samplesize, they give you an idea of how villains plays the "lategame".
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Well if anyone needs ideas for new stats how about

DONKEY FACTOR: The frequency which donkey sucks out having called a push with the worst hand...

I think this could be useful... :evil: