35$ + Free Tickets at NetBet Poker

• AllBluffs
      AllBluffs
      Bronze
      Hello,

i got a offer, that i get 35$ + Free Tickets at NetBet Poker if i register about PokerStragey.com , but I only got 9.22 and no free Tickets^^

Do you know something about it?

Best regards, AllBluffs
  • 4 replies
    • trulyholdem
      trulyholdem
      Gold
      never receive bonus but no problem I have a question only receive gems in three salas?
    • Sorinel11
      Sorinel11
      Bronze
      awsome !
    • ODhudinjaEM
      ODhudinjaEM
      Bronze
      ***i got a offer, that i get 35$ + Free Tickets at NetBet Poker if i register about PokerStragey.com , but I only got 9.22 and no free Tickets^^****

same question here????!!!!!!!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by AllBluffs
      Hello,

i got a offer, that i get 35$ + Free Tickets at NetBet Poker if i register about PokerStragey.com , but I only got 9.22 and no free Tickets^^

Do you know something about it?

Best regards, AllBluffs
      Originally posted by ODhudinjaEM
      ***i got a offer, that i get 35$ + Free Tickets at NetBet Poker if i register about PokerStragey.com , but I only got 9.22 and no free Tickets^^****

same question here????!!!!!!!
      Hey guys,

The best thing to do would be to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Originally posted by trulyholdem

never receive bonus but no problem I have a question only receive gems in three salas?
      You should open a ticket as well if you haven't received your bonus.

There are currently three rooms but the supaninjas will be busy negotiating to try and make more rooms available.

Regards

Laz