Hey there! :)

• PotBox
      PotBox
      Bronze
      Hey PokerStrategy, :f_drink: .

I was looking for a poker forum to help expand my game and I liked the look and feel of it here. Props to the theme designer, clean and easy to navigate :f_thumbsup: .

I've been grinding micro stakes SnGs and MTTs at 888 for a couple months now and it's been going great :) Hopefully even better once I join in on the discussion. :f_cool:

See you around!
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey PotBox,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

We may run into each other as I like playing micro SnGs (9 man) and MTTs at 888 as well. I can recommend you check out Collin's Sit 'N Go Crushers Academy (for SnGs) and Asaban's MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread (for MTTs).

You may need a higher status to view some of the videos, but the good news is that you can get lifetime Bronze status by taking advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any further questions, remember we are here to help. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • PotBox
      PotBox
      Bronze
      Thanks for the warm welcome Lazza xD

I've been browsing the SnG section and the articles you mentioned will definitely come in handy.
      My free money offer is currently being processed so hopefully I'll have that bronze status soon enough! :s_drink:

See you on the tables!