Spazzaments going at it

• Spazzaments
      Spazzaments
      Bronze
      Hi Guys!

I'm going to keep it short for now. My goal is to reach a $1000 bankroll by the end of the first 6 months. I think setting a goal is important, but i would like to start off pretty small-ish.

my stakes: 2NL, 5NL and hopefully soon 10NL.

Graph from all time 2NL:

Graph yesterday:

Graph today:

so, there are some swings involved. That's because i play 16 to 20 tables max (stacked and only when i'm fully concentrated). I will post some hands for analysis tomorrow :-)
  • 7 replies
    • Spazzaments
      Spazzaments
      Bronze
      Seems i can't post images yet?
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Spazzament.

You are able to post images with your status. The easiest way to do this is to drag and drop your image into the blog. I have edited your blog and done this for you.
      Impressive start and I look forward to reading more in future blogs.
      If you need any more help don't hesitate to ask myself or any member of the team.

Gl at the tables.

My regards

Matt
    • Spazzaments
      Spazzaments
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metalmonkey80
      Hello Spazzament.

You are able to post images with your status. The easiest way to do this is to drag and drop your image into the blog. I have edited your blog and done this for you.
      Impressive start and I look forward to reading more in future blogs.
      If you need any more help don't hesitate to ask myself or any member of the team.

Gl at the tables.

My regards

Matt
      Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply :) saw your blog also, and i love it :-). Thanks for the follow mate!
    • Spazzaments
      Spazzaments
      Bronze
      I think the lesson i've learned is to not play to many tables at once. Still, it has been a decent week at 2NL i guess.

• Spazzaments
      Spazzaments
      Bronze
      [iChapter 1: The blog

So let's get this thing started. I had a pretty eventful week, where unfortunately my dog died. It was a black labrador. When i went to the VET with my girlfriend he told us our dog had a tumor in his liver and that he couldn't be saved. Obviously we were devastated by the news, but it was for the best. I stayed with him till his heart stopped. In his last few hours we gave him some treats to eat and we walked for the last time with him. I miss the guy .....

So, after all that it was a bad idea to start playing poker, but i did. Hitting an awesome downswing on the way .... A few days after i managed to recover a bit and get out of the hole. I want to take my blog more serious and start posting more hands and graphs. Here are the all-time and upswing graphs.

• Spazzaments
      Spazzaments
      Bronze
      And again i can't seem to post images .... which is super weird

[Solved]

Going to post some hands tomorrow. Stay tuned!
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Sorry to hear about your dog :f_frown: But seems like you really cared about him so I bet he had a great life which is the most important.

Good luck with your blog my friend :f_grin: