No starting capital?

• CEODON
      CEODON
      Bronze
      Hi, I passed the quiz and sent pictures of my Canadian drivers license (both sides) and wrote on the email my PokerStrategy and PokerStars ID names. Its been a little over 2 days and still have not seen anything...is this normal? and if so how long does it take to get starting capital. and I am quite sure i filled in everything correctly and followed the steps with care. I also live in Canada
  • 5 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi CEODON,

The verification of your ID-scan can take up to 48 hours. This applies also for the transfer of your starting capital. Thus you will receive your $50 within 96 hours after you've sent your ID-scan.

Maybe you should check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • elvisredfern
      elvisredfern
      Global
      hope i can get the capital faster :)
    • pokad3v
      pokad3v
      Bronze
      i sent my id about 5/6 days ago now i think, and still havent heard anything yet, so maybe it can take quite a while?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi pokad3v,

Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • pokad3v
      pokad3v
      Bronze
      hi Chiller3k,
      yeah i entered all the required info, and i live in kent uk so im not in the US, i took a scan of my passport for the ID,
      i have checked my tickets and i dont have any, but what the hell its christmas, maybe the ID checkers are busy wrapping presents or something ;)
      i have just sent a ticket just in case my original email didnt arrive, or there was a problem with it,
      happy christmas btw, ho ho ho :)