MCP Points(100 dollar bonus)

• pokergummz
      pokergummz
      Bronze
      Ive been playing for a while now and I have 720 Mansion points in my account and I was supposed to receive 10 dollar bonus when I reached 650 points.
      So I´m wondering why I haven´t received the bonus?

Thanks in advance:)
  • 8 replies
    • dzejkej
      dzejkej
      Bronze
      Your account MCPs and MCPs counted toward bonus clearing don't have to be the same. For me there is a 200 MCPs difference, don't ask me why :) .

Go to the Bonus part of My Account and you should see how many points are needed to clear the whole bonus. Substract that amount from 6500 and you will see your current "real" amount of points.

If it is more than 650, then I suggest waiting a day or two or writing support to check it for you. If you have less than 650, please contact support also and ask them what is the reason for the difference and let me know :) .
    • pokergummz
      pokergummz
      Bronze
      I went to the bonuses page and there was nothing there:/
      It didnt say anything about the bonus I should receive!:(
    • dpt2008
      dpt2008
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I'm kinda in the same boat. I joined Poker Strategy and signed up with Mansion before they were taken over by iPoker. Just before (or was that after) Mansion got taken over I received $10 of the $100 bonus. Now with close to 2400 MCP points I have gotten no further bonuses. And as with Pokergummz, there is no mention of the bonus on my Bonuses Page. I contacted support and they wrote back something pretty confusing. Here it is:

"Following your recent enquiry regarding your MANISON account, we need to clarify your Pokerstrategy bonus requirements.

Please accept our sincere apologies as we made an error in our calculations thinking you had accumulated a total of 7,428 MCP points, when you actually accumulated 2,426.00.

We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

Please contact Pokerstrategy for details of any other promotional bonuses that you may be entitled to."

So this doesn't really make sense to me. If they thought I had accumulated over 7,000 points, then I should have gotten the $100 bonus. Which was not the case. Then they tell me to contact Poker Strategy for any OTHER bonuses. I don't know what other bonus they could mean.

Unfortunately I have been too busy at the moment to follow up on this. Either with Mansion, or Poker Strategy. Hopefully I can follow up in a couple of weeks when I get back from holidays.

I'll keep watching here to check for new information.

cheers,

-steve-
    • pokergummz
      pokergummz
      Bronze
      Could someone from Pokerstrategy figure this out for us, we should be able to get our bonus :evil:

Thanks
    • Harold1
      Harold1
      Global
      I joined in middle of November at Mansion and PS and I've cleared 80$ of the bonus, have near 6000. mcp points, if that helps?
    • pokergummz
      pokergummz
      Bronze
      Now I have over 1000 MCP points and I haven´t had anything of the bonus cleared, and there´s no sign of the bonus when I check out the bonus page of "My Account" X(

Could someone from Pokerstrategy inform me of whats wrong and what I should do?
      Can moderators answer this thread please? I would appreciate that!

Thanks,
      pokergummz
    • pokergummz
      pokergummz
      Bronze
      can moderators please reply to this post?
      I haven´t gotten any answers about this...now my MCP points are over 1400 and I haven´t received any bonus:/
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello pokergummz,

Mansion credits the bonus to your account manually and it usually takes 2-4 days before it appears there (I believe it doesn't show in the bonus info since the bonus is manual). Due to the Holidays it could be that there are some delays with the transfers (Their support doesn't do transfers over Weekends / Holidays).

So please be patient please :o

Best regards
      SoyCD