This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

which is the best coaching series?

• forceking
      forceking
      Bronze
      hi folks, i'm a long time casual player and i'm pretty new to pokerstrategy.com and even newer to the forums - i'm looking for an intermediate to advanced coaching series - does anyone have a good recommendation?

I see there are some on here and I've found a few on youtube but if there's a tried n tested one you can suggest i'm all ears.

I've been a player for a while so I wanna avoid all the basics and try to take the next step - i'm looking for more advanced stuff like how to play certain hands from certain positions and then what to do on a hit or missed flop or how to play small pairs in different situations - that kinda thing.

any help or pointing in the right direction is much appreciated n thanks in advance if you can help.

be lucky!
  • 7 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey forceking,

What type of games and limits are you playing? This will make it easier.

Regards

Laz
    • forceking
      forceking
      Bronze
      hi laz,
      sorry yeah I shoulda mentioned that!
      I play no limit hold em, mainly MTTs with which I've had a certain level of success, I drop onto the cash tables every now n again but weirdly don't seem to be able to translate my game over to the cash very well. I know they can be quite different versions of the same beast but for some reason I have a lot less progress.
      I'm sticking to the lower levels atm until I feel I've got a slightly heavier arsenal to go confidently into the higher levels - I know this in itself can be something of a paradox but, with the cash tables in particular, I fear that I would get eaten up at higher levels.
      thanks for getting back - I've just seen a new coaching series here on pokerstrategy which i'll have a look at but if anyone has good suggestion i'm up for a look.
      cheers
      Jim
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Jim,

Have you checked out videos by LuckyLukePS?

Regards

Laz
    • forceking
      forceking
      Bronze
      cheers Laz :D
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed