which is the best coaching series?

• forceking
      forceking
      Bronze
      hi folks, i'm a long time casual player and i'm pretty new to pokerstrategy.com and even newer to the forums - i'm looking for an intermediate to advanced coaching series - does anyone have a good recommendation?

I see there are some on here and I've found a few on youtube but if there's a tried n tested one you can suggest i'm all ears.

I've been a player for a while so I wanna avoid all the basics and try to take the next step - i'm looking for more advanced stuff like how to play certain hands from certain positions and then what to do on a hit or missed flop or how to play small pairs in different situations - that kinda thing.

any help or pointing in the right direction is much appreciated n thanks in advance if you can help.

be lucky!
  • 7 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey forceking,

What type of games and limits are you playing? This will make it easier.

Regards

Laz
    • forceking
      forceking
      Bronze
      hi laz,
      sorry yeah I shoulda mentioned that!
      I play no limit hold em, mainly MTTs with which I've had a certain level of success, I drop onto the cash tables every now n again but weirdly don't seem to be able to translate my game over to the cash very well. I know they can be quite different versions of the same beast but for some reason I have a lot less progress.
      I'm sticking to the lower levels atm until I feel I've got a slightly heavier arsenal to go confidently into the higher levels - I know this in itself can be something of a paradox but, with the cash tables in particular, I fear that I would get eaten up at higher levels.
      thanks for getting back - I've just seen a new coaching series here on pokerstrategy which i'll have a look at but if anyone has good suggestion i'm up for a look.
      cheers
      Jim
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Jim,

Have you checked out videos by LuckyLukePS?

Regards

Laz
    • forceking
      forceking
      Bronze
      cheers Laz :D
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed