Limit MTT

• emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      Which strategy i should use for limit mtt and sit and go?
      Last night i used this strategy become 3rd and get money from a sit and go.
      25 bb or greater; play like Limit texture of pokerstrategy but the basic one not the advance.
      13-24 bb; play like pokerstrategy 13-24 bb

and 13 bb or less play only the best. Because no ante in limit.
  • 4 replies
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by emotv
      Which strategy i should use for limit mtt and sit and go?
      Last night i used this strategy become 3rd and get money from a sit and go.
      25 bb or greater; play like Limit texture of pokerstrategy but the basic one not the advance.
      13-24 bb; play like pokerstrategy 13-24 bb

and 13 bb or less play only the best. Because no ante in limit.
      So you use the SnG strategy from 13-24? Do you also use the blind steal and the steal raise aspects of the strategy?
    • emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      If i don't steal raise blinds are killing me. The problem is the man with a high stack always calling u can not steal from them I think. They are always calling or re raise.
      are u planning to do a article abut limit Mtt's ?
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I made couple of final tables at Limit MTT. What I used was the Advance SHC. Of course at the beginning I tighten up to the max since people call with anything. But when the blinds get to 150/300 the Advance SHC is more effective. When stealing from the Big stacks, just do it with medium hands and c-bet expect when they show some resistance if you didn't hit the flop. One advice I think is vital is that, you have to play really aggressive in order to survive; I personally always raise or 3bet to enter the flop, then c-bet. On turn and river I tend to be more cautious and use reads on the opponent.
      I hope that helps.
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by emotv
      If i don't steal raise blinds are killing me. The problem is the man with a high stack always calling u can not steal from them I think. They are always calling or re raise.
      are u planning to do a article abut limit Mtt's ?
      Not that I am aware of.