This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Limit MTT

• emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      Which strategy i should use for limit mtt and sit and go?
      Last night i used this strategy become 3rd and get money from a sit and go.
      25 bb or greater; play like Limit texture of pokerstrategy but the basic one not the advance.
      13-24 bb; play like pokerstrategy 13-24 bb

and 13 bb or less play only the best. Because no ante in limit.
  • 4 replies
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by emotv
      Which strategy i should use for limit mtt and sit and go?
      Last night i used this strategy become 3rd and get money from a sit and go.
      25 bb or greater; play like Limit texture of pokerstrategy but the basic one not the advance.
      13-24 bb; play like pokerstrategy 13-24 bb

and 13 bb or less play only the best. Because no ante in limit.
      So you use the SnG strategy from 13-24? Do you also use the blind steal and the steal raise aspects of the strategy?
    • emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      If i don't steal raise blinds are killing me. The problem is the man with a high stack always calling u can not steal from them I think. They are always calling or re raise.
      are u planning to do a article abut limit Mtt's ?
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I made couple of final tables at Limit MTT. What I used was the Advance SHC. Of course at the beginning I tighten up to the max since people call with anything. But when the blinds get to 150/300 the Advance SHC is more effective. When stealing from the Big stacks, just do it with medium hands and c-bet expect when they show some resistance if you didn't hit the flop. One advice I think is vital is that, you have to play really aggressive in order to survive; I personally always raise or 3bet to enter the flop, then c-bet. On turn and river I tend to be more cautious and use reads on the opponent.
      I hope that helps.
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by emotv
      If i don't steal raise blinds are killing me. The problem is the man with a high stack always calling u can not steal from them I think. They are always calling or re raise.
      are u planning to do a article abut limit Mtt's ?
      Not that I am aware of.