This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Improving my game and br in 2016. Two hundo to one thousand.

• RobZomby
      RobZomby
      Bronze
      Hey, i thought i'd give this a go.
      Thought if I could document something of what I'm doing, i might improve and/or get help from you guys.
      I've been playing poker off and on,
      Got all my stars hand histories,
      finished 2014. with profit; busted out at january 2015, decided to lose all my banrkoll in stakes i've never played at. well, started playing again on november[?] of 2015 on a fresh deposit of ~$100
      Started with a few cashes in mtt's thought I might try that. - lost all my profits and a portion of my initial br.
      Now, after december and january deposit promotions I'm at about $200 [ yeah, somewhere about how much i've deposited] ; at the end of 2016 I'd like to make the 4 digits for the first time.
      I love graphs and I guess I'll share some of those with you.
      the story of the graphs:
      Cash games. - well, I used to win in those.. :D no more.

Tournaments and sng's : sng's are going to be the death of my br If I'm going to play them; mtt's, I've cashed some.. I'm probably trying some of those once in a while. but the graph seems faulty, cause I don't remember having spare $200 to lose on tourneys. ;d

Trying to play some poker daily. Going to try and update this at least weekly.
      wish me luck and thanks for reading.
      EDIT#1: made these images clickable.
      EDIT#2: made my goal $1000.
      first stop: $250 and another stab at NL5.
  • 3 replies
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Bronze
      You bluff to much for micros.
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      $100 profit in a year is not a big enough goal imo! :) Go for $1000 and work really hard for it. There's plenty of excellent videos here that can help you get there :)
    • RobZomby
      RobZomby
      Bronze
      Been a week. Time for an update.

Played a few zoom/cashgame hands fr.
      cash game profits since last update : $0.33

Tried some tournaments and sng's.
      Tourney profits since last update : $20.92

Still trying to find the perfect fit for me.
      Played the bounty builder $1.10 yesterday. f'd up majorly. went from ~~ 1/40 to 35/40 in two hands.

-- the places where orange and green lines go down at the same time the same ammount in image above. --
      Those f ups costed me the tourney, but I guess I should be happy cause I at least turned profit.
      Current bankroll at $212.69;
      edit#1: fixed a tag.