hi newbie

• mavman39
      mavman39
      Bronze
      ian here from scotland ,just got silver status ,help me crush the stt sngs ,micro stakes whats the order in which i should view the videos.im a fulltime engineer ,parttime poker player looking to master the sngs and hopefully move up limits.
  • 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Heelo Ian

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

They aren’t too many STT Video's I’m afraid, but on Wednesdays our Coach Collin Moshman gives SNG coaching. There you can learn a lot as well I think.

Also it’s good to check out our SNG articles. There you can find a lot of information as well.
      Don’t forget to use our Hand discussions for Sit and Go-Tournaments board as well.
      Than everyone can give you feedback on the hand you have played.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • danibrei
      danibrei
      Bronze
      Hello mister, welcome to the site!! :f_cool:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey danibrei,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • danibrei
      danibrei
      Bronze
      Hey Admin,

Thank you for the information. I play low stake cash game (0.01/0.02), Sit&Go, tournaments and Spin&Go.

Sit&Go and Spin&Go are my favorites. I normaly don't play if its more than 1$ buy in.
      I belive i tried the free money offers, and played at 888poker, but i had alott of problems with them. Now i stick to pokerstars.

Great forum and site, can't wait to translate it into norwegian :f_pleased:

Much Love,
      Daniel
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey danibrei,

I can recommend you check out LemOn36's NL BSS: THE POKER FORCE PADAWAN Coaching thread. Please note that the live coachings are available to all but will be restricted to Silver+ when they are released as videos.

For Spins/SnGs, then definitely have a look at Collin's Sit 'N Go Crushers Academy.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • KostasTech
      KostasTech
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mavman39
      ian here from scotland ,just got silver status ,help me crush the stt sngs ,micro stakes whats the order in which i should view the videos.im a fulltime engineer ,parttime poker player looking to master the sngs and hopefully move up limits.
      Dear mavman39,
      Welcome and wish you luck,

First, I would like to focus on the good management of your bankroll. Dont exceed 2% of bankroll on STT-MTT. and no less than 25 maybe 50 at least buy ins on cash games.

Then when you slowly climb stakes a poker hud would be necessary.

Also worth to be mentioned in the different trends in the starting hands depending on the stakes and buy ins.
      For example at low stakes you'll see many many 3bets / all ins with air or JK-QK so needs some adjustment .

Let us know how your are doing with your results. :)

Best regards.
    • Post removed